Part :20

Haroon's pov

I don't know why I did this to her. I mean I was furious on her for calling me gutless. So I thought to give her a piece of my mind.

When I jerked her furiously towards me , she fell on my chest and that was the time when I realised her nearness, that was the time when I felt her velvety arm pressed under my hard palm and fingers, that was the time when I missed my heart beat.

I was under some spell. Her eyes which were wondering over my features was drowning me into them. I never felt like this before.

And I did this. I put my lips over her shiny forehead. It was involuntary but I do not regret it.

As soon as my lips connected to her forehead I felt something oozing from inside me which was sowing some feeling in my heart which I was unaware of till now .

Before now, I always thought to make her happy because she was my dear phuppo's daughter but now I felt her to cherish her to protect her to be possessive for her and to love.... yes love her for who she is.

I left her softly before I lose my sanity and looked towards her who's cheeks were tainted crimson.

I've came across so many beautiful women. Even Nayab was beautiful girl but now she was looking most beautiful woman in this whole world.

I looked her to snap a picture of her beautiful shying form through my eyes and keep it inside my heart to cherish it life long.

She avoided any eye contact and walked away from me slowly.

I smiled at her back because of my new found feelings for her.

I never believed something like this could happen in a span of second. But I solely believe now that love can happen in span of second or microsecond. Even nanosecond would be enough for it to make you aware of its presence.

I'm happy that the girl who first made place inside my heart is my wife.

I tousled my hair with my fingers and entered my room totally drenched in love for my wife.

Nayab's pov

After praying I slide inside my blanket and waited for the sleep to come but alas!! it was far away from me. I tried but couldn't erase from my mind what happened before.

I can still feel heat creeping over my face. I can still feel warmness of his lips on my forehead. I'm so embarrassed to react like that. I should've pushed him away but no.... my mind, my heart, my body has to betray me.

Argh!!

I don't know how I will face him tomorrow. I don't know why can't I take it casually.

I can't let him rule me when he himself confessed that he has someone in his heart rather so many in his heart.

Why did he even do that to me?

I shouldn't let him overpower me,let him play with my emotions. I should be careful ahead.

              __________________