Part:26

Haroon's pov

After breakfast, I was busy receiving guest who were close relatives and friends or friends family because they were invited to attend all the rituals as well.

I was exhausted exchanging pleasantries and accepting congratulations.

I sighed when Anwar said that I was called by dada jaan and Amma in dada jaan's room.

I entered after knocking.

I was confused to see the serious faces of Umar's parents, Amma and dada jaan.

What happened now?!!!

"Is everything alright here?" I asked them taking seat beside Uncle(Umar's father).

"Haroon, Chacha jaan wants to ask you something." Amma said looking at Dada jaan.

I was confused.

"Your Usman Uncle and Shaheen Aunty asked for Zara's hand for Umar, What do you think?" Dada jaan's word took time to register in my mind.

" What am I supposed to say?I guess it's Zara and Umar you guys should ask anything about. "I said when it finally registered in my mind.

" We will ask them as well, but you and Umar has always been together. How did you find him as a person?"Dada jaan asked me.

" He has been my best friend for so long. To be honest it would be hard for me to find anyone better than him for my sister but it doesn't matter unless and until they both are ready."I said the matter of fact.

Umar never said anything about Zara to me. He treats her like his little sister.

" So, if they will agree, you will have nothing to object right?"Amma asked me as if she knows they are ready.

" Why would I?"I asked her back, since I'm not any conservative type of a person.

They were smiling whilst looking at each other.

I was completely out of the place there.

" You can go, and don't break the news yet."Dada jaan said dismissing me.

What they are up to?!!!

I was then busy again attending guest.

It was almost the time for lunch when I went to my room for freshening up.

After freshening up when I went to call my friends to have lunch along, I saw Amma and Aunty Shaheen there.

Amir, Rashid and Anas were standing while Umar was sitting in front of Amma and Aunty Shaheen looking puzzled.

"Is everything alright here?" I asked them whilst folding my sleeve.

"Yeah, everything is fine but these ladies want to inform something to us, specifically to Umar."Rashid said to me shrugging his shoulder.

" We wanted to tell you all that, Hafsa has fixed Zara's nikah just after Haroon's walima.So,you guys needed to extend your vacation."Aunty Shaheen informed smilingly.