Part:25

Haroon's pov 

Loud banging on my door woke me up from my deep slumber.

I laid there waiting for them to stop but the stubborn of people doesn't stopped banging.

I covered my yawning mouth and lazily slipped out of my bed.

I opened the door and regretted it another second when I saw my monkeys of a friends looking at me like some antic piece.

"What?!!" I questioned them holding back my yawn.

"Being a groom, you have some responsibilities you know."Rashid said glaring me.

" And what are those?"I asked still standing at the door not letting them to enter.

They will mess my room and I can't let it happen.

" Being a groom you need to get up early and greet everyone, take their blessings for your new life."Umar said poking my stomach to make room for himself to enter my room.

I still didn't budge.

They are not suppose to enter my personal room and make mess out of it.

" And how do you guys know about what a groom should do or not? You guys are still bachelor. "I stated the matter of fact.

" Don't forget we have a detective here and he has all the knowledge about everything. You can say a living google."Anas said proudly puffing his chest and my three other friends patted his back making him swell in pride.

" Ok guys, I will come to you after freshening up."I said closing the door on their face.

" Let us wait here in your room. We will go along with you. Amma asked us to bring you to her as fast as possible."Amir said putting his leg between the door.

" No.... a big fat no. You guys aren't allowed to enter here."I said pushing his leg out.

" What man?!!! Don't forget we are suppose to decorate it for your wedding night."Rashid said with shocking expression.

" I don't want any decoration, so bye."I said finally closing it and released and a long breath.

" Such a jerk you are."I heard Umar yelling outside the door with a kick on my door I guess.

Umar's pov

We friends don't get time together but haroon's wedding proved to be blessing for our friendship.

It's nostalgic for all of us. After our college we have always been so busy in our life.

All the time we were either busy chatting, fighting, joking and laughing or were following Amma's order, doing little works here and there.

We were chatting when I heard Zara calling Anas.

"Anas bhai, Amma is calling you."She said standing in our sharing room's door frame and wandering her gaze all over the room searching for Anas, I guess.

I know Haroon and his family from my childhood. I was single child of my parent, so Zara has always been a little sister for me. But now a days I feel her strange behavior. She wasn't her chirpy and bubbly self around me.

"Amir bhai, where is Anas bhai?" Her loud voice brought me back in the present.

I looked at her.

"He is not here, why?" I said looking intently at her to find answer for her behavior.

"His parents are here and wanted to meet him."She informed me not meeting my gaze.

" Wow, his parents came.Come let's meet them."Rashid said standing up and pulled Amir with him.

She was about to go when I called her.

" Zara, listen to me."

She looked at me with questioning gaze.

" Is everything alright with you?"I asked her unsure.

" Yes, why you are asking?"She said instantly questioning me back.

" No, nothing..... "I told her thinking to deal it later.

She nodded and went away.

I called Anas and told him about his parents arrival.

He sighed and said that he will be there soon.

Zara's pov

He treats me like I'm still a kid.He will never be able to recognize my feelings.

I sighed helplessly.

Amma was talking to some relatives about my marriage. I'm sure she will marry me off very soon. I don't know how I will be able to accept it? It suffocate me to think about marrying anyone except him. But alas!......

Now a days when he is around me always, it's hard for me to stop my beating heart going wild, it's hard to stop myself from confessing him my feelings.

I can't let my precious feeling be worthless by accepting it in front of him when I clearly know he will make fun of it.

"Zara, what's wrong? You are looking lost."Ayat appi asked bringing me out of my dream land.

" Nothing appi, are you done with tea and coffee serving to our elders."I asked since she was handed duty to serve all the present female elder tea or coffee whatever they like after they were done with breakfast.

" Yeah, finally."She sighed and sat in front of me on one of the dining chair.

" Now what? "I asked her looking at her mesmerizing features.

Bhabhi and her friend both are very beautiful and at the same time oblivious of their beauty which only add moon and stars to their beauty.

" Let's go to Nayab's room. She is alone and must be cursing me to leave her alone for this long."She said taking my hand and pulling me with her.

Mehndi ceremony is supposed to be at evening. So we have almost all the day to wait for the blast.