Part:19

Nayab's pov

When the maid called me for breakfast, I was feeling awkward to face him again. I prayed the whole way from my room to dining to not come across him.

But my bad!!!
He was there already having his breakfast and was engaged in some business talk with Nana jaan.

"Nayab, come sweetie." Amma called me when she saw me standing still at door.

I nodded and once more looked at him.

This time he was looking back at me but with clenched jaw. And in a second he averted his gaze.

Pretending to ignore him I moved and sat beside Zara.

She looked at me and smiled. I smiled back at her before starting to have my breakfast in silent listening his beautiful voice.

What did I say?!!
Beautiful!!!!
I'm surely going insane.

I shook my head to chase out those pervert thought from my brain.

"What happened bhabhi, are you ok?" Zara asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I assured her.

"Dada jaan I'm going." I heard him say.

"Man I need to talk to you." Dada jaan told him.

"What dada jaan?" He asked in a monotonous way.

"Haroon, son I want you to merge your company with my one. I want retirement. And technically if you see what is mine is yours. Besides I want everyone to reside here in haweli."I heard Nana jaan's tired voice.

" I'll talk about this later. "He said in dismissive tone.

" Later never comes son. "Dada jaan said as if he was hurt.

" Haroon, I think chacha jaan is right and even I want the same."Amma said in suggestive tone.

" Ok, but this process will take time."Haroon said this time giving up.

" You don't worry son. I will be with you in every step. "Nana jaan was very happy.

He was gone after that.

Mumma called me to her room where she was staying.

Baba was with nana jaan. They were busy with their gossips about the things going in our country and were sharing their thoughts about the suitable political party to vote for in coming election.

I entered Mumma's room after a knock.

She said she was very offended with my behavior towards her son in law.

"Nayab, everyone noticed your rude behavior. They didn't say anything because they love you so much. But you know how embarrassing it was for me. I always taught you to respect your elder. He is your husband for Allah's sake. You should respect him and never try to hurt him intentionally. As a wife you should be the cause of his happiness ."She was really hurt.