Epilogue

Nayab's pov

Life has never been this beautiful.

It's been four years of our marriage. If I say it was all fairytale for me than it would be wrong. It was beautiful yet it has it's own ups and downs accompanying me. Life can never be happily ever after. We value our happiness only when we know how precious it is, we know it only when we come across wistful time as well.

I had gone through so many ups and downs as well. But whatever happened, Haroon was always there for me. Either he had to satisfy my pregnancy cravings at midnight and go for my food hunting from shop to shop or he had to tell me thousands of times that I wasn't fat. He was always there for me. I couldn't have asked Allah (SWT) for any better person he has endowed me with as my better half.

"What are you looking at sweetheart?"Haroon's sudden question near my left ear brought me in the present.

" You came, I didn't hear your car's horn."I said with a big smile turning towards him.

"Because you were in some other world my beautiful lady."He said caressing my right cheek with his  thumb.

I leaned on his touch.

He was leaning on me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Freshen up, your daughter is waiting for you in Amma's room very impatiently."I said pushing him back and he scoffed at me.

"You are such a moment spoiler."

He moved towards me to catch me and I giggled at his eagerness.

"Come out in 10 minutes otherwise you aren't getting your dinner."Saying I ran away from the room.

"I will love to see my wild cat turning into frightened deer. Just wait and watch."His ultimatum chased me across the corridor.

          ______________________

Haroon's pov

I have never feel this completed and at peace. I run for my heaven on earth, my beautiful home, as soon as I finish my work.

If I say, Nayab has enchanted me, it wouldn't be wrong.

"Baba, it's bed time stawly(story) time."My princess Fatima dragged me in our beautiful present.

"I know princess. Let's get started."I said tugging her inside the blanket.

Nayab was busy with kitchen and the dinner left overs. It was her daily routine to send all our maids to their quarters before dinner so that they can have their dinner with their families. And she used to do all the chores afterwards.

It was my duty to tug our little princess in her bed and tell her tiny tales till she was fast asleep.

            _________________________

When I came to my room, Nayab was still not there.

This girl really needs a reminder that she has a handsome husband to care of as well.

I was going towards the kitchen to drag her out to our room when my phone buzzed. I took it out from my pant's pocket with a frown.