Part:8

Umar's pov

"You are firing that illiterate wild cat right now."

As soon as the door opened of my cabin, I heard my best friend and looked at him only to find him with coffee stained shirt, flaring nose, flushed face, clenched jaw and fist.

Oh my........ don't tell me they fought again.

I held my hair with both my hand, closed my eyes and put my elbow on the table and tried to fade the irritation by breathing in and breathing out slowly.

Haroon has always been the calm and composed kind of a guy. I don't know what's wrong with him now?

After a while I opened my one eye to peek at my so called best friend who was now seated in front of me and was wasting my tissues to clean his shirt and was muttering something under his breath.

I sighed audibly, straightened myself on the chair and asked.

"What happened now?"

He narrated the whole incident to me in between growling and punching the table maybe thinking it to be miss Hasan.

I listened it as seriously as I could but at the end couldn't stop myself from laughing.

He glared me.

"Okay, okhay....I'm sorr...hahaha..."
I was trying my best to muffle my laugh when I heard him snarling.

"Umar stop your laughing session otherwise before burying that wild cat I will surely dig your grave."

"Easy man, calm dow.....ooops ha ha sorry."I again broke down laughing.

He narrowed his eyes, looked me for a while, stood up with jerk and after throwing the tissue bag towards me he walked out stomping his foot on the ground  and muttering something under his ragged breath.

Oh my goodness!! now I have to prepare myself for the torture he would shower me with.

           _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Nayab's pov

"Listen Samreen  do you know?when that idiot will take his monstrous leave from our agency and boss's life." I asked Samreen while arranging my things on  the study table.

"Which idiot are you talking about?" She asked me absentmindedly, engaged in  scrolling her phone.

"I'm talking about that mood spoiler who fought with me in the party as well as in the canteen." I reminded her clenching my teeth.

"Oh!! I see, you are talking about that handsome hunk billionaire. I wish I could have at least one date with him." She said keeping her phone aside and hugging her pink teddy like a high schooler dreaming about their crush.

This boiled my already boiling blood. I threw whatever it was in my hand on the table and marched towards her to put some sense and shame within her lost brain.

"This...... This is the reaction from all the girls he met before me made him the arrogant, self obsessed monster he is now."I said angrily, standing in front of her pointing my index finger towards her.

"He thinks that no any girl can resist his so called charm." I continued and sat on her bed snatched her teddy from her hand.

"But my reaction wasn't like, Awww... How handsome he is?? I wish I could be his date..... Astagfirullah(I seek forgiveness from Allah) which hurt his ego that's why whenever he sees me either he gives me deathly glare or start fighting with me." I huffed thinking she might get my point and stop wasting her dreamy thoughts about that unworthy jerk.

"Listen Nayab, whatever it is I don't want to know. I only know that he is the perfect bachelor one can ask for." She said clasping her both palm and intertwining her fingers and finally put her chin on it, swinging herself.

Here goes my lecture.

"Go to hell."With that I stood up and hit her head with the teddy hoping she can get some brain cell activated.

            _*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Nayab's pov(continuing)

"Mumma okkk bye, Allah Hafiz, I have reached my destination". I informed her shifting my phone from my right ear to left one.

I was talking with her the whole way from my hostel to the supermarket.
Today it was Sunday so I thought to buy some necessities.
"Ok beta, don't forget to buy almond for yourself." She Raminded me.

"Okay, say my Salaam to baba and tell him I will talk to him at night."I said and cut the call before she start another topic and make it difficult for me to cut the call.

I was about to cross the road in front of the super market when I was pulled backward. I collided with a chest I guess.

A gasped left from my mouth naturally.
I twisted my neck to look behind me only to find a black masked face.

Ohhh my!!!!
He is looking dangerous.
What should I do?!!
Shriek Nayab.... Dumbass.

I snapped from my lala land and cried.
"Help, help...." the mask man muffled me before another help can scatter in the atmosphere and dragged me backward. He pushed me inside the black car and locked the door.

_________________________________