Part:12

Haroon's pov

"Why do you kidnapped me?" Suddenly she turned towards me asking.

I don't know why dada jaan kidnapped her? It took me a while to register how she was here. She accused me of her kidnapping . It was only then it clicked me that she can't be here on her own. She must be brought here. As she mentioned she was kidnapped. The bodyguard who followed her when she was marching towards me proved it. And as much as I know no one would dare to bring some kidnapped girl in dada jaan's den without his approval. So I asked Anwer to call dada jaan. And the look he gave me when I asked him about her was enough for me to confirm my doubt that she was kidnapped under his supervision. I was in rage but somehow controlled it. How can he do that? He said that he need to talk. I don't know what it would be? I hope I get some reasonable explanation from him for this indecent act of his which is obviously a crime.

"I asked you something." I snapped out hearing Miss Hasan as Umar use to call her growling.

"I didn't." I told her glancing at dada jaan.

"Don't you dare to lie." She hissed bowling her fist as if ready to blow me again.

Man it did hurt.

"He is not lying." This time I heard dada jaan and looked at him. He wasn't meeting my gaze.

Maybe he is guilty.
Obviously he should be.

"What do you mean by he is not lying? Oh wow!!! I guess you are defending him. don't you?
Why not?!! He called you dada jaan. It means he is your grandson and you are supposed to defend your grandson. Aren't you?" She was blabbering assuming everything on her own.

This girl is very fond of talking I guess.
But who's not?. Every girl I met till now has this ability of talking non stop without giving another one chance to at least say yes or no.

Maybe there will be some exceptions but those exceptional girls never paid visit to me so I'm unaware of them.

"Can we please talk? I promise, you will know everything. Just give me a little while and I don't lie." Dada jaan said gesturing her to follow him.

She nodded and followed him inside.

I don't know why dada jaan need to talk to he?
Oh My Allah I'm certainly going to end up in some mental hospital with all this chaos that is happening in my life.

Dada jaan told he wants me to meet phuppo's (father's sister) daughter and here I met...... no, no actually I got hit by a kidnapped girl whom I know as a trouble maker in my life from some days and worst part is she thinks I had kidnapped her.

"Haroon I need you to be with me." I heard dada jaan who was called me and basically wants me to join his little talk that he wanted to do with miss Hasan.

"Ok, I'm coming." I said following him.

He took us I mean Miss Hasan and me to phuppo's room.

Strange!!!

Because no one was allowed there except those maids he use to take with him to clean her room from time to time.