Part :11

Nayab's pov

Unwantedly my gaze fell on the tray which was decorated with mouth watering foods. I thought for a minute should I eat or not? But then I thought foods are innocent. They weren't involved in my kidnapping. So I can feed on them and second thing I need energy to think over the trouble I'm in.

After having dinner I walked a little in the room itself cause I wasn't allowed to go out of course, then I prayed my Isha salah(night prayer) and hopped on the bed.

After pondering over little I felt my eye lids being heavy and as a sign I dropped my head on the pillow praying I get out of here soon.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Haroon's pov

I was on my way to haweli when he called me saying that he has a surprise for me.

"What surprise?!!" I was confused because he never sounded this happy after that incident.

"You will know." He chirped again increasing more excitement over my already excited self.

" Can I not know now itself ? "I asked hoping he might give up on increasing the suspense.

"Okay,... If you are so desperate to know as fast as possible, pick me from my office and we will go haweli along."He said after a little pause, like thinking over something.

"Okay I will be there in fifteen minutes."I said after a while, being desperate as ever.

When I reached his office building he was already out and was talking something with his PA.

I got out to meet him after almost seven months.

When he saw me he smiled at me and his smile had something new which I havn't remember seeing.

His PA moved inside the office building, nodding over something and he turned towards me.

" So young man I came to know that you have got a wife now."He said patting my back as he reached me.

I don't know but I felt guilty for not having him on my Nikah ceremony.

"I'm sorr....."
"No need man I know I deserve this."He said cutting me off.

"You don't." I whispered to my self and opened the passenger side door for him.

"So, are you going to tell me what' s the surprise ?" I asked finally not able to hold back my curiosity.

"I have found my daughter." He said smiling a little.

"What??!!!, Where? How? I mean... Huh.....are you serious?"I stopped the car with a jerk and  asked him whole lot of questions unable to contain my happiness.

"Well, I can't answer your all question in a go." He said smirking.

"Ok, where did you find phuppo(father's sister)?"I asked agreeing to his one question at a time rule. But if I'm not wrong I  saw a dark shadow of sadness and unbearable pain passing through his light brown orbs.