A Savior's Worth

We have reached the end of this book. Thank you so much for sticking around until the end. The next book is my favorite, so I'm taking my time with it. I'm unsure when I'll start posting, but if you ever have any questions, please leave them on my profile or in the comments below. I will gladly answer anything regarding this series!!

In the meantime, I will continue to edit Dawn of Destiny and continue to write A Princess' Tale. So, if you're interested in Ashton and Beatrice's story or in Queen Tatianna's, check them out!!

Now then, here is the summary for the third installment in the Secrets of Aristol series! Thank you once again!! 

---

A Savior's Worth

Summary:

A month after Eldon's knighting ceremony, things seem relatively safe and sound. Elouise and Eldon decide this is the perfect opportunity for them to set out to find Beatrice's secret in the Southern Eastern mountains. But they will not be going alone. Henry is coming along for the added support they are surely going to need.

Traversing the hidden horrors of the mountains will reveal more about themselves and the kingdom than they ever wished to know. To make matters worse, they must face the consequences of their journey once they make it back home.

But if there's anything they should fear, it's themselves.