I wanna lay beside you. I cannot hide this,
even though I try.

Heartbeats harder, Time escapes me.
Trembling hands, Touch skin.
It makes this hard girl,
And the tears stream down my face..."

I smirked since this was supposed to be my part of the song, but it doesn't matter. Niall did amazing. The song ended and there were girls who were fangirling, so was Julie's friend Nessy. But Julie, herself, wasn't fangirling so that's a disappointment.

"Thank you. Sit down.", Ms. Russo said. She wasn't looking at Niall. She was just looking at her iPad. "How did I do?", Niall asked. Ms. Russo stood up and she looked impatient, "I said THANK YOU. SIT DOWN." DAMN, she's scary. Niall squirmed and went back to his seat. Ms. Russo said, "Zayn Malik."

Zayn sang "Tell Me a Lie". Once again, he did great. But Ms. Russo had the same expression she had with Niall's. She kept calling students and then it was my turn.

"Liam Payne.", she said. I got up and Shirley winked at me. I looked at Julie and she had a small smile on her face. I decided to go with "One Thing" since it's my favorite. I connected my iPhone to the speakers and pressed play.

"I've tried playing it cool, but when I'm looking at you.
I can’t ever be brave 'cause you make my heart race.."

Once again, Ms. Russo had the same reaction. This is such a disappointment. None of us seem to be impressing her. She just did her "Thank you. Sit down." dialogue and called out another name. She did the same thing with Louis and Harry. Harry was so surprised that he looked like he was about to cry. Next was Shirley. She stood up confidently. And as she was passing by Julie's seat and the guy beside Julie was asleep. That is, until, she slams her hand on his chair and he wakes up, startled.

She looks at him and says, "FUH- REAK!". This caused half the class to laugh. I looked at Julie and she was secretly giving Shey the "I- can't- believe- you- just- did- that" look. Shey went to the front and began singing.

"When I first saw you, babe
You took my breath away
I knew you were the one
We played that game you knew
Of who's gonna talk to--"

All of a sudden, Ms. Russo yelled "STOP!". Shey stopped the song. "What? I was getting to the good part!", she sneered. "That was just... awful.. Ugh.. Sit down...", Ms. Russo said. Shirley didn't say anything more. She just sat down and looked all grumpy. No one in the class laughed. Trust me, Shirley would make a bad enemy.

"Vanessa Anderson!", Ms. Russo called out. Nessy got up and sang "If I Ain't Got You" by Alicia Keys. Ms. Russo still had the "Thank You. Sit down." dialogue. So far, only Shirley wasn't "Thank you. Sit down.". None of us seem to be impressing her. "Next is Alexander Small."

The guy on Julie's right stood up and slowly walked to the front. But he did nothing when he got there, he just stood up. "Well, what are you waiting for Mr. Small?", Ms. Russo said impatiently. "SING!" I thought he was gonna but instead, the guy ran out of the room. The class burst out laughing and I saw that Shirley cheered up. The only thing worse than being cut off by the teacher is not singing at all. "WHAT A LOSER!", Shey laughed. I shrugged. Yes, she could be mean sometimes. I looked around and saw that Julie wasn't laughing. She looked like she felt awful for the guy.

"ENOUGH!", Ms. Russo yelled. "Next is Julietta Watson." There, the class became quiet. Julie got up and connected her iPhone to the speakers. She then faced us all. "My name's Julie Watson and I'll be singing 'Cry' by Kelly Clarkson.", she said. That's weird. She's broadway, but I remembered that she loved Kelly Clarkson too. She pressed play and the tune filled the classroom.

"If anyone asks, I'll tell them we both just moved on.
When people all stare, I'll pretend that I don't hear them talk.
Whenever I see you I'll swallow my pride and bite my tongue,
Pretend I'm okay with it all, Act like there's nothing wrong..."

Everyone was staring at her like it was 1st grade and she was the shiny new toy, including me. The look in her eyes makes me think that she definitely feels the song. She looked like a star.

"..Is it over yet? Can I open my eyes?
Is this as hard as it gets, Is this what it feels like to really cry?
CRY....."

God, she looked so beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at her. The song was entitled "Cry" and she really looked like she was crying.

"...I'm talking in circles. I'm lying, they know it.
Why won't this just all go away?

Is it over yet? Can I open my eyes?
Is this as hard as it gets, Is this what it feels like to really cry?
CRY....."

The song ended and the strangest thing just happened. Ms. Russo jumped out of her seat and hugged Julie. The class seemed stunned at 1st but then they applauded Julie. I looked at Ms. Russo and she looked like she was crying. "Congratulations girl.", she said. "You made me cry."

Ms. Russo then told us about her expectations. She also told us about the things that will happen this semester. She says that LAPA will be inviting some of the biggest names of music industry and broadway for the semester showcase which will be happening at the end of the semester. But I wasn't listening anymore, I looked around and saw that Harry was passing a paper plane to Julie. She opened it and gave him a thumbs up. Harry smirked. Oh Heck No. No Way Harry. No.

Now, I can't stop thinking about her. Things started to flood back in my head. The past and the present. Things that could've happened, and the things that wouldn't have happened.

When she sang, it reminded me of 6 years ago. When I saw her sing with her guitar, the way I looked at her changed. And now, I'm getting a reminder on why I fell in love with her in the first place.

The question now is, Am I falling again?