Chapter 21: Torture of Torment

Previously:

"Haden can't you like burn us out of here?" I ask, remembering he's a fire shaper.
"Oh yeah, good thinking." Just as he's about to use his ability to get us out, a metal door swings open, crashing agaisnt the cold, wet concrete wall.
"Hello."

---------------------------
WARNING: GORE, BLOOD, TORTURE

I stare at these eyes. There is nothing but darkness there. His entire eye is black and a wide, evil grin is plastered on his lips.
"Ooh wait till I tell Queen Faye what I caught." I feel my heart drop into the very pit of my stomach and I start pulling my hands, aching to get out of the restraints. The evil eyed monster walks towards me with slow, menacing steps before lowering down and releasing a spine chilling cackle.
"Don't bother sweetheart, you wont escape." He teases and I spit in his face, my blood boiling.
"Stay away from her!" Haden says from behind me, glaring at the beast before us.
"Aww, looky at that. Your wittle boyfriend is trying to save you. Well let me tell you something dearie, it wont help ya!" He lets another laugh out before grinning, bowing then leaving the room.

Seconds later, he returns with a metal tray, different objects placed on top of it. I gulp and feel my heart beat increase as I see him chuckling to himself as he examines his options. Suddenly, he picks up a small object with blades pointing out. It glistens in the heavy light and I shiver.
"Boy or girl? Girl or boy? Which one?" He mumbles to himself before turning to us with an evil grin.
"Boy!" He yells excitedly and skips to Haden, this obvious torture device in his grasp.

He kneels down and yanks at Hadens arm before pressing the object against his skin. Haden hisses before letting out a yelp as the crazed beast slides it down his arm. He does this more and more on his arm, a loud giggle leaving his cold lips before Haden is groaning in pain. I cry out for help but its to no avail.
"H-haden are you alright?" I ask stupidly and he sighs.
"K-kinda." He breathes out and I turn my head to see the drops of blood forming a puddle on the floor.
"Time for you dearie." He giggles tauntingly and grabs me making me stand aswell as Haden.

He gives me a mischevious glance before lifting up my top so my stomach is revealed.
"Hey stop!" I cry out but he just chuckles. He then lifts up a bucket and a flame torch. Swiftly, he places the bucket on my stomach and I instantly start crying. He hovers the flames against the end of the bucket and soon enough my stomach is clawed and torn at by the creature inside. I twist and scream, tears flowing freely.
"Ahh, stop, stop!" I scream. It goes on for atleast five minutes before he returns his supplies back to the table.

I glance down at my stomach and watch as the heavy, crimson slithers down my pants and onto the floor.
"P-please s-stop." I plead weakly and he laughs, throwing his head back as If I'd told him a joke.
"Oh dearie... the fun's just begun!"

---------------------------
Chapter 21 here! Oh my god they're being tortured! Hope that helps :/

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and dont forget to vote, comment and add this story to your library. Thanks!

Shadowed25 💜