Chapter 17: Alcine

Previously:

I smirk before turning to him.
"Aww sweetheart I know you like me but there's no need to be jealous." I mimick from early and Haden turns, glaring at me.
"Shut up."

---------------------------
I look up into the sky, watching intently as the clouds group together and darken, a mist of dark blue fusing with them. I stare longingly as I see the transition from tranquillity to devastation. I become so lost in the coloursand emotions of the sky, I trip on a stone and a yelp escapes my lips. I brace myself for the pain and embarrassment but I dont feel anything except for relief.

Two familar arms wrap around me swiftly and catch me before I face plant the floor. I stare up into his intriguing crimson eyes and a smile spreads across my face.
"How cliche Sweetheart. You fall and I catch you. Am I supposed to say something along the lines of 'I guess you fell for me... literally'?" He asks and I laugh loudly, placing my hand on his chest.
"Something along those lines yeah." I giggle as he chuckles, slowly lifting me up until our faces are inches apart and my lips are even closer to his.

His eyes keep switching from my eyes to my lips but before he can act, a loud, angelic yet womanly voice yells:
"HADEN!" I turn my head to see a girl running at him, her arms out like she's preparing to jump into his arms. He quickly lifts me up and I just have time to step aside before this blond beauty leaps into him. Haden catches her with grace like they'd rehearsed it millions of times before. Her legs instantly go round his waist, her arms following suit with his neck.

I slowly feel my heart beat increasing as he grips her hips to keep her upright and they hug for what seems lile forever. Suddenly, I feel a rapid beating in the very pit of my stomach and realise...that's where my heart has dropped too. I hug my arms awkwardly, looking anywhere but the two. Minutes (but what feels like hours) pass and my impatience aswell as jealousy rises until it hits the back of my throat and I finally let out a loud but small cough. Both of their heads snap in my direction and I avert my eyes to the ground.
"Oh Adeline, this is Alcine, who I was talking about." Haden says, setting Alcine down.
"Hi I'm Adeline Spring, it's nice to meet you Alcine." I say, a forced smile upon my face. She isn't even attempting to smile and instead, glances at my outstretched hand before scoffing.
"I'm Alcine...Hadens girlfriend."

HIS WHAT?

---------------------------
Chapter 17 and things just got extreme!

Another new character ' blond beauty' Alcine. She's Hadens girlfriend! (I hope not)

What will happen now?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and dont forget to vote, comment and add this story to your library. Thanks!

Shadowed25 💜

Shadowed25 💜