Epilogue

Life sucks

Claw's consciousness floated in infinite nothingness. Here he was again, losing everything he had, his identity his body, his friends.

Life really sucks

With no body, he could not even speak.

I've told you it does. Persistent memory setting is not a good idea. ?

@?

A soundless voice without words resonated throughout the nothingness. It had no sound, no words, but he could still understand the meaning.

Who are you?

I am you and you are me. ?

@?

Nonsense!

Really? Soul is defined by consciousness, brain is build by interaction with one's surroundings. Brain is the mirror of the particular piece of a particular world, the thing which makes us think differently, but the core is consciousness and in that, there are no differences. ?

@?

Well, then why aren't we one?

Because I have a brain now, I am communicating through an interface with you. Everything is just my possible experiences and my possible selves experiencing possible worlds. ?

@?

That guy was definitely nuts.

What is the meaning of such a complicated construction? What is the purpose?

It is simple. To feel the multiple me I might become, the variety of experiences I might enjoy. Exploration of possibilities, the goal is to experience. ?

@?

Claw felt he kept losing his identity as he drifted through the nothingness and as his personality, memories and identity ceased to exist, he became . . .