ACT 3 - 1 - Dreadful Peacemakers - Crumbling The Holy Alliance

Janus Cyrus Flavius walked through the marches of The Shattering Wetlands. He decided to move his capital from the mountains in the east to a new location. At first he wanted to build a spectacular pyramid in the mountains, but the regular undead had proved incapable of any sophisticated craftsmanship and his every attempt to build it had failed. Therefore, he decided to take some existing structure, in particular, he wanted to take the city of San Galdo. He had not dared to attack that city before, but it was a whole another story now. He had acquired a few powerful skills, he thought to be the most powerful [Necromancer] walking this lands and the puny humans would fall in the wake of his mighty undead army. He had learned over the past year other creatures were unable to comprehend the truth. He was bringing them peace, but they still fought and resisted him, how foolish.

Fortunately, I know what is the best for everyone and I will force my solution upon the world regardless of its will. The living things are constantly causing pain to themselves and that needs to be stopped, they do not see the life itself is the cause, but I will lead them on the path of enlightenment.

Name Janus Cyrus Flavius

Sex [Male]

Race [Undead]

Class [Necromancer]

Passive Skills [Resurrect Self], [Consume Life], [Master of Undead], [Mana Conservation], [Royal Guard::7], [Prodigy::1], [Freezing Aura]

Skills [Raise Lesser Undead], [Cold Wind], [Raise Undead], [Create Abomination], [Curse::Permafrost]

Resistances [Basic Physical Resistance], [Basic Fire Weakness]. [Greater Poison Resistance],[Minor Magic Weakness], [Cold Immunity]

Stamina 164

Endurance infinity

Strength 168

Agility 120

Intellect 105

Spirit 380

He looked up and saw San Galdo, besieged by his legions. He decided to take the city by force and ordered his abominations to attack. Thanks to the [Mana Conservation], he was able to sustain a much bigger army than before and he could rise seven special undead to guard him, in addition, he was guarded by a talented undead {Firelord], he had bestowed his [Prodigy] skill to him, making him his most pwerful unit.

Name Blackpaw

Sex [Male]

Race [Undead Ratman]

Class [Firelord]

Passive Skills [Inner Flame], {Eat Flame]

Skills [Fireball], [Flame Spike], [Laser], [Curse::Drought], [Wildfire]

Resistances [Greater Poison Resistance], [Basic Fire Resistance]. [Greater Poison Resistance],[Minor Magic Weakness], [Cold Immunity], [Minor Physical Resistance],

Stamina 96 + 200 [Prodigy Effect]

Endurance infinity

Strength 88 + 200 [Prodigy Effect]

Agility 112 + 200 [Prodigy Effect]

Intellect 138 + 200 [Prodigy Effect]

Spirit 170 + 200 [Prodigy Effect]

Janus looked at Blackpaw, he was his, he could have controlled him bz his will, but he had left his personality without change, it was more amusing this way.