The New Home

Davena lifted her goblet filled with water and a wave of laughter erupted behind her back. The moment she turned around, it became just a quiet murmur.

"Heeey, they are right Davena. You have try something else, water is for a fish not for a warrior." Mei had already had some, judging from her speach, her glued tongue had a hard time to speak sensible sentences.

"Yeah, enjoy your low poison resistance, I have a hard time to get drunk and how much it costs!" Alexius wailed.

"Hmp, I am the one who should be talking." Claw sighed, with his [Exceptional Poison Resistance], it was exeptionally expensive to get drunk, therefore he rather stayed sober and it was not the only problem, he had to piss a pond of liquid before such a state would have come.

"Oh, poor Claw." Mei began polishing his scales tenderly.

"W-What are you doing??"

"What? You are not afraid no? How cloud you, you have done it with a wolf, you have nothing to be afraid of now. " A few people in the back of the inn fell silent, on of them falling off a chair.

"I would appreciate not talking about it." Claw said sternly.

"Have you?" Rhaska, who had been sitting at the table next to them, turned his chair to listen to the story. "Speak brother, we are eager to hear about your heroic deeds."

"Aagghh, no, you have drunk too little ale to hear that one." Claw folded his hands on his chest and looked away.

"It is ok Rhaska, I will tell you the whole thing. Just listen" Mei was waving her hand vigorously.

"Don't you dare." Claw was prepared to use his [Tranquilizing Poison] to stop drunken Mei from spreading the story, but there was nothing to be embarrassed about. All the Inns of The Skyrock Castle were filled with drunkards celebrating their vicory over the aggressors from the sky. Davena quickly became a hero, she was the one who had struck down the enemy leader.

After months of travel, the time seemed to stop for a while. Davena, Mei, Claw and Alexius had found a place, where they could relax. A place accepting everyone based on value of the individual, with community, which was divided into many small villages, towns and forts floating around the central platform, but united at the same time.