Chapter 71

Ambers POV

"So we all know about the publicity stunt .." The lady interviewer spoke towards me. Austins arm around my shoulder as we three sat at a table backstage of Austins concert.

Once we got here, they were waiting for us. The women said before the concert begins she wanted to interview us.

"But was Austin seeing you during everyone "thought'" that he was going out with Becky?" She uttered and i turned my head to Austin. Raising my eyebrows asking him if he was gonna answer that question.

"No" He said with a chuckle. Everyone laughed as i looked back at the interviewer. Her eyes filled with anxiousness as i took a deep breathe.

"Well .." I hesitated while looking at the ground. Thinking of a good answer.

"You guys knows about the wedding right ?" I looked up at her and asked. She nodded her head and said "yea". she glanced at the camera right in front of us. The camera is intimidating. Its like EVERYONE is watching us. Especially the guys behind the camera.

"Well. We saw each other there ..." I hesitated as her eyes widened and brows rose. "We didn't do anything" I laughed as i knew what she was thinking. Everyone chuckled and got silent when the lady said "and". Like there was more.

"And .. after." I looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember after the wedding. "I went back to New York for school." I put my hand on my chest and looked at Austin.

"The next time i saw him was the day after my birthday." His cheeks turned red and lips curled into a smile. I know he remembers that day. Where he "forgot" my birthday.

"the day after?" the women questioned with a puzzled expression. I looked up at her, smiled and said yea as she asked why the day after?.

"Because he said that he forgot my birthday, but really didn't." I laughed as i feel his arm unwrap my shoulder. He leaned in towards the table and spoke ...

"I only told her that i forgot her birthday so she wouldn't get mad at me for doing an interview with Becky on her birthday." He defended himself as he talked to the lady. She nodded her head up and down as she made a "ohhh" sound. Like it made sense to her now.

"You could've called .." I spoke to him but he stared straight with a smirk on his face.

"If i did then i would've told you about Becky and you would've been madder." He turned his body towards me and said it with a laugh. My mouth hung open as i smacked his arm for being rude to me while I'm on TV.

He held his arm and made a "oww" noise, pretending that he's hurt. I rolled my eyes as i looked back at the lady. She was holding back her laugh and smiled at both of us. I then feel Austin wrap both his arms around me. Both his hands connecting on the side of my left arm. I feel him kiss my cheek as he hugged me from the side.

"Aww I'm sorry babe" He spoke as i held his arm and turned my head.

"You better be sorry." I smiled as i hear laughing coming from behind me and in front. His small smile turned into a large grin as his brows shot up and eyes squinted.

He then mouthed the words "i love you" slowly as i smiled and looked at his lips. I mumbled "i love you too" back as he beamed, leaned closer and pecked my lips. We both leaned away as we hear everyone say "ooo".