Chapter 59

Ambers POV

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I closed the door after I asked Alex if I can talk to Austin alone. He held his nose as blood oozed out between his fingers. He didn't say anything as he sat in the bed covering his bruised nose.

This is all my fault. If I stayed and didn't burst out the doors, Austin and Robert wouldn't be punching the crap out of each other. I made my way to the bathroom in the room and grabbed tissue and wet it. I went back where Austin sat and sat next to him.

I took my free hand and lightly wrapped it around Austins dense wrist. Telling him that I can help. His hand relaxed and I held it while patting his bruised nose with the tissue.

His eyes glues onto my face as I tried ignoring his gaze. I let go of his hand and put it on my lap. Noticing that I've been holding his hand for quite a while.

"This reminds me of the time when I punched you at my house." I laughed remembering clearly. He chuckled as I lightly dabbed his nostrils again and again to take out the blood.

"You know you shouldn't have punched him." I said while gently patting his nose. His face expression got serious and I can tell he was disappointed in himself.

"It was the only way." He said as he reminded me of the day when I said that to Nash after he took the bottle of whiskey from my hands.

"Only way to what?" I sighed and watched him blink his eyes and smile lightly.

"To get to you." He smiled and I nodded. I told him that he could've done it a different way. I pulled the tissue away and headed toward the garbage and threw it out. I turned back at him with my arms crossed.

"You need to say sorry." I demanded as he stood up and scratched the back of his neck. Sighing and looking away.

"You NEED to." I emphasized on need. He then sat back down and looked down thinking about it.

I walked over to where he was and sat next to him. Hands on my lap, eyes locked onto his jawline and heart pumping faster.

"Please?" I asked taking my hand and rubbed his back. He looked up and sighed. Eyes looking straight and fingers running through his hair. He then looked next to me and licked his lips. Brows raised and eyes filled with certainty.

"I'll do it." He said with a light smile and I took my hand back. I said good and got up. I was reach for the door handle but i stopped by him saying the word "If".

"If you hug me." He said and I turned around. He got up from the bed with a giant smile on his face. His nose still red from the punch.

"Austin .." I whined as he got closer.

"Hey at least I didn't say kiss." He spread his arms wide and waited for me to hug him. I rolled my eyes and slowly wrapped my arms around his torso.