Chapter 42

Ambers POV

As we were coming down to the end of the wedding. I started to get a little tired. I was forced to stay up for the last part of the wedding.

"So we saw the bridesmaids and groomsmen dance. Now its time for the bride and groom to dance." Grace said excitedly as everyone was cheering. I sat by myself as i saw my mom and "dad" walk around the table to get to the dance floor.

"Austin!" My mom called over to him and he looked up.

"Its time." She said and he quickly got up. He just got done eating cake so he was wiping some of it off his face.

The three of them started making there way to the dance floor. But then Austin left them alone as he made his way to the center stage. He was consulting with the band members as everyone was waiting to see what he might sing.

As he was talking to the band, my cousins kept on screaming Austins name. It was annoying but i can deal with it. Eventually they all be quiet when Austin tapped on the microphone and started talking.

"This song goes out to Mr. and Mrs. Torres." He said as everyone started cheering as mom and Jerry started to get ready to dance.

He then looked at me with those hazel eyes, white tuxedo, and gorgeous hair and beamed at me. He stood there with the mic stand in front of him. Smiling to himself.

"This song is called Never Let You Go." When he said that my cousins started screaming and I laughed. Austin looked at me and chuckled into the mic.

Then all of a sudden the piano man started playing the soft melodies of Never Let You Go by Justin Bieber. It made me realize when he made a cover to this song when he was young.

I haven't heard him sing in a long time, so I'm looking forward to hear him sing. Especially sing a Justin Bieber song.

"They say that hate has been sent so let loose the talk of love" He sang as softly and gently. His eyes were closed as you can tell he was feeling the music.

"Before they outlaw the kiss ... baby, give me one last hug" When he said kiss , i got goosebumps. He opened his eyes and smiled to himself. As I was watching him sing, mom and Jerry started softly dancing side to side.

"There's a dream that I've been chasing want so badly for it to be reality." He held the mic as the soft guitar picking started blending in with the piano sounds.

"And when you hold my hand and I understand that it's meant to be." He held his hand out and tightened his grip.

He then looks directly at me and sang "Cause baby when you're with me..."

"It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven" He sang as he pointed to me and smiled. His sweet tone of pitch made me smile as I looked away.

He's singing to me.

"Cause when i stare in your eyes ..." I looked back at him as he looked directing at me when he said eyes.

"It couldn't be better" He beamed.

"Let the music blast. We gonna do our dance. Bring the doubters on ... They don't matter at all." He sang as he closed his eyes and raised his eyebrows, hitting the slightly high part.

"Cause this life's too long and this love's too strong"

"So baby know for sure ..." He opened his eyes and looked at me. His eyes sparkling in the spotlight.