Chapter 23

Austins POV

Its been a couple of minutes since Amber left and I couldn't stop thinking about what I said to her.

I feel really bad. I didn't know I pushed her so far that she screamed at me about it.

"I'm so stupid." I said out loud and they all looked at me.

"I'm sorry but ..." I hear Zach say. I look up at him.

"You are stupid for saying that." I hear all of them laugh and I feel someone pat my back. I look up and Alex smiled while patting me.

"Go get her." He said out loud and I looked up at all of them. They all mouthed the words "Go". I smiled to myself and got up.

I ran down the road where we just drove up and I saw her. She was the only thing I saw on the road. Everything was blurred but all I saw was her.

She was walking with her hands in her pocket and looking around. I smiled to myself and then called her name.

Ambers POV

"Amber ?!" I hear someone scream behind me. I look back and I see Austin running after me. I rolled my eyes and walked faster.

"Amber please?" I hear him wine while catching up to me.

"No Austin" As I was walking faster i can here him wining in the back.

"Let me talk to you. Come on. You never let me talk to you" I hear him say. My pace became slower and I closed my eyes. I sighed deeply and walked slower so he can catch up.

I put my hands in my pockets and looked away. There were no sidewalks so we had to walk on the side of the road. Pavement and free space surrounding us. All I see is the road that "lead" to the cabins and our beach.

"I told you not to come." I said with a tone of anger. I looked up to sky and saw the sun blazing and the clouds moving.

"I just want to say sorry." He walked beside me. I didn't look at him. I'm still pissed from earlier.

"And I'm stupid for saying that." He continued and I looked up at him.

"You are stupid." I agreed with him and continued walking. His voice stayed in my head.

"Yea. I'm a jerk for saying that to you." He admitted and I nodded my head.

"And?" I told him to continue.

"And I just want to say sorry for saying that. It was wrong and stupid of me." He confessed and cracked a small smile. Thinking about all the true things he said about himself.

"I see you smiling." He said with sweetness in his tone. I smiled even more.

"Shut up." I said kicking a stone.

"So can you forgive me?" When he said that I stopped and looked at him. He stopped and smiled down at me.