Chapter 31

Ambers POV

"I am so sorry if I'm late." I said stumbling into the dance hall. Brad stood there wearing retro shorts and a t shirt that said Green Day. His hair was tied up in a ponytail and a red bandana around his head. I wanted to laugh but I didn't.

"You're not late. Its only 3:01." He chuckled to himself and I smiled while listening to his cute laugh. I took my phone out and its 3:30.

"No its not." I chuckled and he grinned at me.

"I should've called you." I said and he walked over and helped me with my bag. My bag was filled with extra clothes. I wore black harem pants, the ones that Justin Bieber wears.

I wore a loose grey shirt that had a small pocket on my left boob. It was short in the front and long in the back. It stopped right above my butt, so it wasn't that long. Then I wore my black vans. My hair was in a side fish tail braid that hit against my chest.

"Let's get started." He said as he set my bag down and walked over to the radio. He played the disc and turned back at me. We both walked toward each other. The last time I danced was with Austin. That was more than a year ago.

"Okay so grab onto my hand ..." He held his left hand out like he was doing the pledge. I slowly put my right hand onto his and he cupped my small hand. His large hand intertwined with mine. Soft piano music started playing in the background.

He then slowly moved his right hand onto my lower back. I rested my left arm on his shoulder and hand behind his neck.

"We have to get closer." He said slowly pushing my body closer into his, leaving no space in between us. I rested my head on his shoulder. We started moving side to side, moving with the soft music in the background.

"So .." I hear him clear his throat. I can feel his heat beat faster. I feel his thumb caressing the back of my hand.

"How's Austin?" His said with his sweet accent.

"He's okay." I said while inhaling his cologne. He smelled nice.

"Is he mad at me?" He asked.

"I don't think so." I lied as we were swaying side to side.

"I know he doesn't like me." His tone of his voice got sad. I looked up at him and he smiled faintly.

"Why?" I asked thinking of what Austin said.

"I don't know. I just feel like he doesn't like me." He said and I rested my head back on his shoulder.

"I'm sure he likes you." I said lightly patting his back. I chuckled softly and I feel him laugh.

"He said that you kissed girls backstage during his concert." I blurted out and I quickly regretted it. He stopped moving side to side and I looked up at him.