Chapter 24

Ambers POV

"Are you sure?" Austin asked as he held his and my bags in his hands.

"Am I sure about what?" I asked as I closed the trunk of his car and we started walking toward one of the cabins.

"About bunking with me." He said unsure. I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Yea. Why?" I asked him and he's muscles flex when he held the bags. We walked up to the cabin. It looked smaller while I was in the car but its pretty big.

Light wood logs stacked on each other to make the walls. The door was a regular size door and there was a medium size glass window next to the door.

"I don't know .." He laughed and I looked at him weird.

"I just thought you wouldn't want to sleep in the same room as me." He chuckled and I took the key my mom gave me and unlocked the door.

"No I would sleep with you." I said as I looked up at him and he smirked at me. I hit his arm and laughed.

That smirk.

"Not like that. You know what I mean." I joked over the fact of "sleeping" with him.

"I mean. Why wouldn't I sleep in the same room as you?" I answered him with a question.

Once I walked in, there's 2 couches against the light wooden walls to the right. A big window with light brown curtains and a flat screen TV in front of the couches. The living room was big.

There was a door next to the flat screen TV and I walked in it. There were 2 wooden beds directly in front of you when you walk in. A mini table separated the two beds with a lamp on top of it. Windows on either side of the walls that also had light brown curtains. One window had an air conditioner which was good.

When you get out of the bedroom you look left and there's a hallway. That hallway leads to the gigantic kitchen. In the kitchen there's a fridge, counter and a table with 4 chairs. There's a door that would lead out to the back of the cabin.

In that same exact hallway you turn right into another hallway that leads to the bathroom with a sink, toilet and a shower. I walked out and sat on the chair in the kitchen.

"This is really big." Austin said as he leaned on the fridge.

"Yea it is." I said as I got up and went to the bedroom. Austin put my bag on the right bed and his bag on the left. I took out a black v neck shirt and blue capri's.

I then went to the bathroom with my clothes and locked myself in. I threw my clothes on the wooden floor and looked up at the mirror on top of the sink.

I put my hair in a pony tail and washed my face. It was hot in the cabin. I dried my face with the white towel that was hanging behind the door.

I took my jeans off and put on the capri's and took my hot hoodie off and put on the black v neck shirt. I then looked back at the mirror and fixed my ponytail. I fixed my side bangs and I smiled to myself in the mirror.

I picked up my clothes that were on the ground and went back to the bedroom. Austin sat there on his bed criss cross apple sauce. Once I walked in he looked up at me and smiled.