Chapter 29

Ambers POV

When we walked back to the cabins everyone were sitting on the beach. There were 6 people sitting in a circle on beach chairs.

"Why are there 6 people?" I whispered to Austin as I took my flats off and jumped on the warm sand.

"I don't know." He whispered back and I smiled.

"I mean there's Jerry right there ..." I said pointing at him sitting next to Robert and laughing.

"But whose sitting right next to him." I asked as I saw the back of his head. Dark brown yet curly hair.

We got to everyone and they were all laughing and smiling. But when Jerry looked up at me he stood up.

"Oh Amber. We were just talking about you." He said while laughing. His full and black hair is blowing in the wind.

"What about?" I asked while smiling at Alex. He smiled back.

"When you competed in the contest when you were 12." He said and Alex, Zach, Sara and Robert looked at me shocked.

"Oh god." I said while looking away.

"That was years ago." I said while laughing. My cheeks start to heat up.

"Oh really?" I hear Austin say and I smiled at him.

"Yea. When she was 12 she entered a singing contest." Jerry turned to Austin and said while smiling.

"I don't think I was pretty good." I looked at him and he squinted his eyes at me like I was lying. I softly hit his arm and he laughed.

"You were good enough to win the contest." Jerry said and my cheeks heated up. I looked down and I see the mysterious guys dark brown hair blow in the wind.

"I wasn't THAT good." I laughed and I see the mysterious guy stand up. He turned around and flashed me a smile.

His hair was slit back and curled up at the ends. He wore black sunglasses. His light complexion and wavy hair made me smile to myself.

He wore a black T-shirt that said Nirvana. The shirt was sleeveless. It looks like he cut the sleeves off by himself. It looked hot on him. Around his neck was a basic triangle necklace. Illuminati.

He wore dark blue skinny jeans. He folded up the ends of the jeans giving it a beachy feel. And lastly he was bear footed in the sand.

"I thought you were amazing." He said as he took his glasses off. That thick British accent gave me goosebumps. His hands were in his pockets.

"Hi I'm Bradley." His accent made me smile. He took one of his hands out of his pocket so I can shake it. There I saw different kinds of bracelets on his wrist. Nirvana bracelets, amusement park wrist bands, all different kinds of string friendship bracelets, and black hair ties.