Chapter 49

Ambers POV

"So when are you gonna see him again?" Nash asks me while we both were watching Family Guy. Its been 4 months since my birthday and after the fight. Austin explained the conference thing to me. How he's gonna say that he's only dating Becky for publicity and that he never stopped loving me. In my opinion i think its a good idea, but i dont think Rocco is gonna be okay with it.

Nash told me what happened to him on the day of my birthday. His little sister was rushed to the hospital but Nash said that she's gonna be fine. The question he asked me stayed in my mind. Are you gonna see him again?

Normally i would say "yea im gonna see him" But this time I stop and wonder. Last time I talked to Austin was a month ago.

Flashback.

"I haven't seen you in 3 months Austin .." I complained as I was laying on my bed, phone against my ear. I hear him sigh.

"I'm sorry Amber but I can't ..." He said and I'm not surprised. I'm used to it now. I call him and ask if we can hang but he turns me down. This has been going on for months.

"Becky again?" I asked and he said yea.

After Austin visited on my birthday, he stayed for a day and left. He said that he had to go back or else Rocco's will find out. Which hurt me because once again I'm being kept as a secret.

Then after, I've called him each month, asking him if we can hang out. He answers me with the same line ...

"Sorry Amber, I have another interview in New York with Becky. Then after another interview ..." He sighed and I looked at the pale white ceiling.

"Maybe next time." He spoke and I sighed. Remembering all the times he told me that.

"Yea okay ..." I uttered. He then said his goodbyes, telling me that he has to go. He hung up and I kept my phone against my ear. Wanting to hear his voice one more time.

End flashback.

"I don't know if I'll ever see him again." I spoke and Nash looked at me with a shocked face. He asked me why and I told him.

"Every time I call him, he always tells me "I'm about to do an interview" or "Maybe next time."" I sighed and messed my hair up. Completely giving up.

"Why don't you call him right now?" Nash asked as he looked down at my phone sitting in between us.

"I don't know." I looked away and gave up on hanging out with Austin.

"At least try." He picked up my phone and handed it over to me. I took my phone and dialed his number. It rang and rang until I heard someone answer the phone.