Chapter 3

Ambers POV

The big door opened and I walked in slowly. The silence scared me.

"Nash?" I asked while looking around and closing the door. The big walls of windows in front of me shines sunlight through the loft.

I shuffled to the right, next to the medium sized table next to the door and I put my key down on the desk. I see papers and mail on top of the desk.

"Nashhh." I said again but louder. I look up and I look at the long couch against the window seal. There's another couch facing the TV that was to the right of the couch against the wall. All the way to the right is the dining table.

We have a dining table because the loft is so big and we don't know what to do with the excess space.

I went over to the couches that was a couple of steps in front of me and I look to see if he's sitting on the couch. He's not there.

"NASH!" I scream.

"Yea!" I hear a male voice scream behind me. I smiled to myself knowing that it was Nash in the kitchen.

I turned back and I see Nash behind the center island in the kitchen. A center island is a table in the middle of the kitchen.

He stood there behind the table with headphones in his ears and eating a sandwich.

"You need to stop listening to your music so loudly." I said walking over to the island and sitting on the leather stool on the other side of the island table.

Once i got to the table, he took out one of his headphones and kept the other one in.

"What did you say?" He said smiling and looking up at me with his light blue eyes. I see both of his dimples deepen as he smiles over at me.

"I said ..." Leaning over the table and grabbing the other half of his sandwich.

"Stop listening to your music so loudly .." I said again as I leaned back and ate the sandwich.

"Sorry I can't help it" He said shrugging and turning back and going through the fridge. I laughed and looked at the ham sandwich in my hands.

"So how was work?" He asked me while he was going through the fridge and taking out a bottle of orange juice.

"It was good ..." I gulped the sandwich down.

He then took out a cup and poured the juice inside the cup. He nodded when he heard what i said.

I look at the sandwich and stuffed it in my mouth.

"Hey ... What are you doing on Saturday?" He asked me and I started chewing slowly. I look at him and he took a sip from the cup. I gulped the rest of the sandwich down.

"I was planning on going back to Florida for the weekend ..." I said looking into his eyes. Once I said that he slowly put the cup down. My heart beated faster waiting for him to say something.

"Its Alex's birthday on Saturday ..." I continued and he stood there drinking his juice.

"Im gonna go." I strongly said. He turned around and put the cup in the sink. Then he turned back around and looked at me with his amazing eyes.

"Are you gonna be okay?" He said running his fingers through his hair that stood up.

"What do you mean?" I asked him with confusion and he looked up at me.

"You know ... Austin's gonna be there." He said reminding me.

"I know .." I said with an annoyed tone.

"You're the second person who reminded me today .." I said looking down at my hands.

"Sorry .." I hear him say sadly. I looked up and I see him grin at me.

"Its okay .." I said messing up my hair. It got silent.

"He's a jerk for leaving you .." He admitted.

"I kno..." My phone started vibrating in my back pocket. I take it out and I look at Nash.

"Who is it?" He asks. I look and the person who is calling me is my mom. I sighed.

"Its my mom." I said smiling.

I picked it up and said "Hi mom." I looked up at Nash he's standing there looking at the ground smiling. Those deep dimples of his made me flash a smile. He looks up at me but i look away.

"Hey honey." She said happily..

"What's going on?" I said looking back up at Nash and he's looking down at his phone.

"I heard your coming. IM SO HAPPY!" she screamed through the phone. It hurt my ear.

"I know .." I said getting up from the stool and walking to my room. It took me a minute to get to the kitchen to my room.

I opened my room door and I see the sunlight shine through the light brown curtains.

There's two windows in my room. One for a fire escape and another for looking outside.

The fire escape window is pretty big. Big enough so you can climb out of it. Just in case of a fire.

I went over to that window and I climbed out of it. Metal stairs going up and down leading up to the neighbors above and below.

I sat beside to window. I look down and im high off the ground.The wind was smooth and calm. It felt great.

"I can't wait to see you guys." I said softly while sitting there on the cold metal floor and enjoying the fresh air.

ndisnddo Sorry if this chapter was a bit long :D Thank you so much for reading :) please vote if you like this chapter !!

if this chapter gets 10 votes, I'll make chapter 3 ! :)

tell me what you thinks gonna happen when she gets there :)