Chapter 37

Ambers POV

"Hey there's Nash!" I hear Robert scream as we were walking back to the group. We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Hey Nash. Its nice to see you man?" Robert and Nash did a handshake and hugged at the end. Rob is really friendly. Nash stepped back next to me and I saw Austins face.

He wasn't shocked that he was here. He stood there holding Becky's hand. Like the way he used to hold mines. I'll be honest, I feel a little jealous.

"What brings you here?" Zach asked Nash as I looked away when Austin looked at me.

"Well .. obviously the wedding and I was gonna ask Amber something." I quickly turned to him as I he said my name.

"What do you need to tell m.."

"Okay everybody !!" I hear someone scream as I was in the middle of a sentence. Nash smiled when I was interrupted.

"Everyone get in your places. The wedding is about to begin." Grace stood there with all the attention on her. Everyone started rushing to their chairs and I lined up with the rest of the bridesmaids and groomsmen.

Grace started holding out white bouquet to all the bridesmaids including myself. I was last in line. I don't know I'm last but were lined up in a diagonal so I can see everybody.

As Grace handed me my white yet small bouquet I see Brad looking at me and smiling. His hands cupped together in front of him. His black jacket and bowtie on. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Jerry stood there staring at the aisle waiting to see my mom. Most of the groomsmen were in their 30s to 40s. Brad was the only groomsman who was my age.

Grace stood behind me and she cued the music. Light piano music started playing in the background and we all turned toward the aisle, hoping we have a glimpse of the bride.

A few seconds we saw her. Long white beautiful silky dress flowed on the sand while she was towards us. Everyone said Awww in unison as we first saw her. You hear the ocean in the back and small baby cries here and there.

She had a tannish vail over her face and a white bouquet in her hands. Once she stepped in front of Jerry, she handed the flowers to one of the bridesmaids.

As the priest was saying something, I kinda blocked him out. I was looking at everyone who was sitting down on the chairs. The only person that caught my attention was Austin.

I don't know why but I was just admiring the way he looks. His baby face is definitely gone. His hair stood up as I saw light and dark brown streaks in his hair. His eyes were squinted because the sun was blazing. The only thing that made me stop staring at him was Becky. Her hand was intertwined with his. I just can't.

I looked down as I imagined Becky and Austins wedding for some reason. I quickly shook my head and forgot about the idea.

"Are you okay?" Grace touched my shoulder and whispered in my ear. I nodded yea.