Chapter 20

Ambers POV

"You have something on your face." I hear his familiar voice say to me. I look at him and he held an ice cream cone in his hands.

"Where?" I asked him and he pointed at his nose, telling me that I have ice cream on my nose. I wiped the wet vanilla cream off my nose and he smiled, making me smile as well.

"Finally ..." I hear Sara say and we both looked up at Sara with Alexs arm wrapped around her shoulder.

"You guys aren't fighting." She said and I smiled. Sara sat next to me and Alex sat next to Austin.

"Where's Robert and Zach?" I looked around as I licked my cone.

"We're right here." I hear Robert say behind me and I smiled. Zach stood next to Austin and Robert stood next to me.

After we all ate our ice creams in silence. They told me that we were suppose to be going roller skating but we didn't get to go. Sara drove me home and the boys all went home.

"Thank you again." I said leaning over Sara car door and she said you're welcome. I leaned back into the curb and she drove off slowly. I waved goodbye and I walked back to my house.

Once I got in my house my mom was sitting in the couch with her computer on her lap.

"Hey honey." She said as she looked up at me. I said hi back and I started walking up the stairs but she said something.

"What did you say?" I asked her while closing my eyes and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I said ... get ready for tomorrow because were going to the cabins in the morning." She confirmed and looked back at her screen.

"Okay." I said weakly and I walked back upstairs almost stumbling over but I caught myself. When i got to my room I dived on my bed and quickly went to sleep.

"Amber ! Get your clothes ready now ! Were leaving early in the morning!" I hear my mom scream again like she knew i was about to go back to sleep. My eyes shot open.

Although my body refused to give up, I had to. I felt my eyes closing but I kept them up.

I pulled out my camping bag and started filling it with 4 days worth of clothes. Pockets in front and on the sides of the bag. I put my deodorant and perfume in the pockets and pads just in case.

Extra socks, panties, bras. Sunscreen, towels, make up, pajamas, dresses, shoes, sandles, anything you can think of. I don't know how it all fit in one bag but it did. I had everything in that one bag.

When I was done I looked up at the clock and it was 12 at night. I sighed and closed the bag. I dived on my bed and fell asleep waiting for what happens tomorrow.

***

"Wake up ! WAKE UP!" I hear a female voice shout. I smile because I know its Sara. I threw the covers over my head and I tried falling back to sleep but couldn't.

She started jumping on my bed and shaking me for myself to wake up.

"What." I said in a groggy voice. I feel her stop jumping.

"Get ready. We're going to the cabins!" She shouted and I sighed.

"okay. I'm up." I told her as I had my eyes closed.

"No your not! I hear you snoring!" She screamed and I sighed deeply. Why do we have to wake up early? It was TOO early.

"What time is it?" I asked her still under the covers.

"9." She quickly said and I sat up slowly, pulling the covers away from me.

My messy yet clean hair covered my face and I pushed it back. I opened my eyes a little and sun shined filled my room. Making me smile and stretch.

"There you go. Get up Amber." She encouraged me and I smiled.

"I'm up." I looked at her with my saggy eye bags.

"Okay ... Were all waiting downstairs." She said and I started to wonder. Are the boys here? She walked out the room, closing the door and leaving me with my thoughts.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I felt refreshed. My hair pulled back into a messy bun and feet dragging on the floor still tired.

I then hear someone beep their car outside so I went to the window. Sara beeping her car telling me to hurry up. There stood Austins car in front of Sara's and my moms behind Sara's car.

I see mom sat in her car with her fiance beside her. Alex and the boys in Austins car.

They really can't wait.

I pulled on my capri's and a black hoodie that had an adidas sign on the front. Black vans pulled my outfit together. Making it look like a causal look.

I quickly took my heavy bag and darted out my room then out my house. I put my house key in my back pocket and closed the door.

Once I was outside I quickly rethought my outside. It was hot but the wind made it kinda cold. The sun beamed but the clouds were about to cry. I went in Sara's car and closed the door. Pulling my bun out and fixing it.

"I really hope it doesn't rain." She looked up while she turned on her car. We waited until my moms car drove first then Austins and then we followed.

"How long is the drive to the beach?" I asked her as she was looking at the road.

"About an hour." She said while turning on the radio and turning it down a little.

"Okay. I'm gonna go to sleep. I'm still tired." I said getting comfy in the passengers seat.

"Okay. I'll wake you up when we're there." I heard her say as she turned up the soft music from the radio.

I closed my eyes and I felt the sunlight hit my face. It felt warm and nice. As my eyes were closed I began to daze off into the dream world.

jsksmxosj thanks for voting for the previous chapters and thank you for reading this Fanfic.

it means a whole lot to me <3

15 votes to Chapter 20 :)