Chapter 50

Ambers POV

Austin stood there with a black coat, dark blue jeans and black Nike shoes. He didn't wear a beanie but his hair stood up like the Eiffel tower. Its like he knew what I was gonna wear.

He definitely knew what I was gonna wear. I thought to myself.

Joe stood next to him telling the Mahomies that they can't meet him. Which made me second guess what I'm gonna do right now.

I asked Lauren (the girl wearing the blue Neff beanie) and Jessica(the girl wearing the purple coat) if they're ready to see Austin and they both nodded yes.

He stood there with his hands in his pockets and lightly jumping up and down because he was cold. He put his hands against his mouth and started blowing hot air into them.

As he was doing that, we met eyes and I can tell he was smiling to himself. The three of us walked toward him slowly. The weird thing is, is that he didn't see Lauren or Jessica. He only looked at me.

"Hey Amber." He spoke with a gigantic smile. His arms spread apart so I can hug him. I squeezed through his arms and into his chest. He's so warm.

I leaned away and from the hug and stood near Lauren and Jessica. Austin looked at them with a big smile.

I told Austin that I just met them and they would like to meet him. They both stood there with watery eyes, trying to keep in their tears.

"Hey you guys aren't aloud to be here." Joe said abruptly while turning back and pointing at Lauren and Jessica.

"No No. Joe it's fine." Austin calmed him down and he shrugged and turned back around.

I introduced them both as Austin slowly walked near them and hugged both of them. Jessica looked at me while hugging Austin. Her eyes filled with tears and mouth trembling. She mouthed the words Thank you. I mouthed You're welcome as Austin pulled away and hugged Lauren.

After taking pictures with them again, they said thank you to Austin then they looked at me and gave both gave me a hug. Jessica stepped back and then Lauren came in giving me another hug.

I can get used to this. I thought as Austin was laughing at me while she gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Thank you so much." Lauren whispered in my ear as I smiled to myself. I patted her back and said You're welcome for the hundredth time.

As they were walking away, I felt warm. Like I just did a good deed. I stood there in the New Yorkian air looking back at those girls, thinking how I used to be them.

I hear the Mahomies in the background screaming Austin and my name. I turned back and flashing lights hit my eyes.

"So is this how famous people feel?" I asked as Joe escorted us in. Mahomies everywhere. In the coffeeshop, a billion outside the coffeeshop. Everywhere.

"Yup this is how it feels." Austin said as we both got in line. A couple of Mahomies and non Mahomies in front and behind us.