Chapter 38

Ambers POV

I turned back and everyone was gone. Chairs stood still in the cold winds. The tent stood up as the pedals of the flowers were blowing in the wind.

All the cars were gone and I'm stuck here wondering how to get to the hall. I guess I have to walk.

I held my flats in my hands and held my dress up so I don't step on it. Once I got to the empty road I wiped the sand off my feet and quickly put on my black flats.

"Amber!!" I hear someone scream my name. I turned around and there was Nash. Running towards me with his black jacket off and untied bowtie.

"Hey Nash." I lifted up my dress so I don't step on it. He started walking slower when he was close to me.

"I was waiting for you." He said as we both turned and started walking on the road.

"You were ?" I asked him and he smiled. Making me see his deep dimples and his ocean eyes.

"Yea. One minute you were just standing there and then the other you're gone." He chuckled when he said gone.

"Oh sorry ..." I apologized and he looked down at me.

"I didn't know anyone was waiting for me." I looked away as we were surrounded by trees. After I said that it got quiet. The rustling of the trees were all we both heard. I can still hear the waves crash onto the shore behind us.

"So what were you going to tell me." I quickly reminded him as we both were walking. My phone in my hand and the other lifting up the dress.

"Oh yea ..." He cleared his throat and I smiled. Scared to know what he's gonna say.

"So I've known you since you were 18 ..." He started off. I nodded and he continued.

"I've known you since you were a freshman in college." He continued and we kept walking.

"And ?" I asked him and he smiled at me.

"And I just want to set things straight." He said as we walked past the reservation place. We still have to keep walking straight until we hit the town.

"I never actually told you how I feel." He said and I started walking slower.

"Feel about what?" I asked him as I stopped and he stood in front of me.

"About you ..." He got serious and I smiled faintly. I looked up at him and he was looking away. His jawline was mesmerizing, hair stood up like the Eiffel tower. Light blue eyes looked away as I admired his features.