Chapter 30

Ambers POV

I opened my eyes slowly and I hear the chirping of the birds and the ocean. I sat up and I looked down. I'm still wearing my black dress from yesterday.

I look over at Austin and he's in his pajamas sleeping peacefully. On the lamp table in between our beds there were sticky notes and a pen. I questioned myself wondering if I used stick notes yesterday. I shrugged it off. I guess I might've slept through last night.

I got up and something light fell on the floor. I looked down and it was a piece of paper. I bent over and picked up the paper and sat on my bed. I unfolded it and read it to myself.

Dear Amber,

I am truly sorry if I hurt you or your feelings from yesterday. Its that I never liked Brad from the beginning. Days on tour he would bring girls backstage, and i would see him kissing them and then leave. The same thing would happen the next day. Its just that I don't trust him. I'm so sorry if I screamed at you yesterday. Can you forgive me?

Then there was a yes or no. Below the choices it said circle one. I smiled to myself thinking how cute it is for him to do that.

I took a pen out of my bag and circles or. Contemplating on forgiving him or not. I looked at my phone and its almost 1 in the afternoon. Then I remembered to meet Brad at 3 in the dance hall. But that's a couples hours from now.

I put on sweatpants and a basic T-shirt. I looked back on my bed and I see the tiny note that Brad gave me. I quickly took it and put it in my pocket. I then went to the bathroom. Once I got there I started brushing my teeth with the foamy toothpaste in my mouth.

I looked up at the mirror and I see a medium sized sticky note on the mirror. It said Goodmorning Beautiful. I smiled to myself and solved my unanswered questions about the sticky notes on the table.

I washed my face and closed the bathroom door thinking there would be a towel behind the door. But there wasn't. There was another sticky note. It said I wonder who has the towel? ;).

I laughed taking the note from the door and mirror. I then walked back to the room. I quietly went over to Austins side of the room. I see him hugging the white towel while he was sleeping. I smiled thinking how clever he is.

I slowly tugged the towel away from his arms but he held tight. I knew he was awake.

"Austin please give me the towel." I sat beside his bed. I see him give me a wide grin and opened his eyes a little bit.

"So do you forgive me?" He asked with his morning voice. His hair was a mess. I kinda liked it. I smiled but he didn't see.