Chapter 33

Ambers POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. As always I hear the birds chirping and the waves crashing on the shore. But what woke me was the sizzling of bacon on a hot pan. The smell of fresh omelet and bacon instantly woke me up.

I sat up thinking about last night. The sensation Austin gave me was unbelievable. He never did that to me before.

I got up from the bed and I was wearing one of Austins boxers and a big white t shirt. The shirt was so big it covered his boxer I was wearing. I smelled the shirt and it was definitely Austins. That familiar cologne filled my lungs.

I slowly walked to the bedroom door and made my way to the kitchen. Curious about who was cooking.

I turned the corner and I see Austin standing there in front of the stove, holding a spatula while cooking eggs. I smiled to myself. He stood there wearing no shirt and pants. All he was wearing was Calvin Klein under wearing and high socks. His abs caught me off guard. All I could say is damn.

He quickly looked at me and smiled. He turned off the stove and went over to me.

"Goodmorning." He softly said as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I held his sides.

"Goodmorning." I smiled and so did he. I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I hugged him for a good minute.

"What happened?" He caressed the back of my head.

"Nothing." I said listening to his heart beat.

"Come on. I cooked you breakfast." He said kissing my head and walked beside me, making me unhook my arms from him. We made our way to the table and I sat down. He walked over to the stove and put the eggs he was cooking on a plate and bacon on the same plate with the eggs.

He walked over to me with the plate filled with eggs and bacon and set it down on the table. He sat across the table from me.

"Who taught you how to cook this?" I asked him because he can't cook for his life. He took his phone out and smiled.

"I googled it." He pointed at his phone and I chuckled. I ate it with a fork and it tasted so good.

"This taste great." I said surprised. He smiled over at me and said thank you.

While I was eating questions were in my head. The last time I saw him he was getting me water. Then I woke up wearing this.

"So what happened last night?" I asked him and looked up at me with his eyebrows raised.

"I mean .. I know we did it but did you put your clothes on me?" I asked and he smiled while looking at me up and down.

"Yea I was gonna get you water but when I came back you were sleeping." He smiles to himself.

"You were naked so I put my clothes on you." He said and I fixed my messy ponytail.