Your Average Purple Haired Girl

Start from the beginning

I nodded and agreed nervously. I was worried she didn't really want to talk about this topic. Then, surprisingly, I heard her giggle.

Liz: Though, I know I found real love with Klein, and you're stuck with Kirito.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

Asuna: Well, I want to be stuck with him, meanie.

Liz: Alright, alright.

We finally arrived at school and I looked around to find Leafa and Silica by the lockers. Me and Liz walked over to them.

Asuna: What are you talking about.

Silica: NOTHING!!!

Leafa: Silica don't act so suspicious! 

Leafa whispered fussed at Silica, but then turned to me nervously.

Leafa: Oh, you know, t-the usual...

Liz: Were you...?

I glanced at them nodding their heads rapidly at Liz. Then Liz rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand.

Liz: We need to get to history.

Asuna: O-Ok...?

I grabbed my books from my locker and went to class with Liz. Class was very boring, because all we talked about was Thomas Jefferson, even though I wanted to learn about Alexander Hamilton. Oh well. After class I walked to science, feeling a slight bit of sadness. The whole class I was laying my head on Kirito's desk. 

That class ended quickly, though. As I walked to lunch, I turned to my left and accidently bumped into someone. We both fell, but the girl I bumped into quickly stood up and offered her hand.

???: S-Sorry...

I looked up at her, confused. She looked familiar. Or at least sounded familiar. I took her hand apologetically and stood up.

Asuna: No, no, it was my fault.

???: It was really my fault, I was rushing to lunch and then you turned.....it's my fault.

Asuna: Though, I turned around rapidly which caused you to-

Liz: OMG! JUST STOP! 

Asuna And ???: S-Sorry...

Liz: That's it, I'm done. See you at lunch, Asuna.

I giggled and looked at the girl I bumped into again. My eyes widened as I noticed her purple hair and smaller figure. Just for desperate measures, I looked at her feet and saw....purple flipflops. I raced my head back up to her again.

Asuna: D-Do I know you from somewhere?

I saw her blush a little and turn around.

???: I-I don't think s-so....

Asuna: Hmm...well ok. What's your name?

I seen her stiffen up, but then relax and look back at me.

???: I r-really got to go. Though I guess y-you could call me...

I looked at her in suspicion.

???: Your average purple haired, short girl that talks to people about their problems.

My eyes widen. It's her!

Asuna: Zekken!

???: Heh, who...?

Asuna: You know who you are!

Zekken: G-Guess you caught me.

I was so suprised I hugged her tightly and held her hand.

Asuna: Let's go to lunch, so I can introduce you to my friends.

Zekken: Erm... I'm not sure...

Asuna: Come on, please....?

Zekken: Alright.

We raced toward the lunch table and I spotted them in our regular spot. I sat next to Liz and Zekken sat next to me.

Asuna: Guys this is-

Zekken: Konno, Yuuki.

Asuna: Huh?!

She smiled.

Yuuki: That's my name. My real name.