Chapter 16: The Festival

Start from the beginning

Soon, every boy had agreed to come excluding Todoroki, Bakugo and Izuku.

all_might_fan: Sorry, I can't come. I have somewhere I need to go

At this, Bakugo looked at Izuku in confusion. "Where are you going?", he asked in confusion.

"I have to go to the festival with Momo.", Izuku answered.

'Oh? Looks like he's got a date... at the festival. I'll keep that in mind...', he thought to himself as smirked to himself at this, and turned back to his phone.

KING_EXPLOSION_MURDER: I'll come too

Then, all the girls except for Momo said that they would come too.

Izuku then called Momo, to ask her when to meet for the festival.

"Hey Momo? When do you want to meet for the festival?", he asked.

"Does 10:00 work for you?", she answered.

"Of course! So see you at the main entrance at 10:00 a.m?", Izuku asked.

"Ok! See you there!", she answered.

Izuku noticed Bakugo smirking at him and immediately blushed.

(1 hour and 10 minutes later)
Izuku was dressed up for his 'date' with Momo, wearing a green sweater and blue jeans. Bakugo was wearing his favourite skull t-shirt, with blue jeans too. Izuku made a portal to Kaminari's house and he went through with Bakugo to pop by and say hello to everyone.

He and Bakugo walked through the portal and found everyone from the class there staring at them.

"Oh! You're finally here, Bakugo! But Izuku, didn't you have somewhere to go?", Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, I just dropped of Kacchan, and I wanted to say hi. I've gotta go now.", Izuku answered with a smile.

After he left, everyone stared at Bakugo with confusion and surprise in their faces.

"WHAT YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!?!", Bakugo shouted.

The entire class flinched at this sudden outburst, except for Uraraka.

"We were just surprised that Izuku gave you a ride here.", she said with a smile.

"Yeah, do you guys live near each other or something?", Kaminari asked with curiosity.

"What do you mean?!?! Don't you know we live in the same house?!?!", Bakugo shouted.

"Nope. You never told us.", Uraraka said with the same smile, as if she didn't know that Bakugo hated it when people disagreed with him.

'Careful, Uraraka! You might die if you talk to Bakugo like that!!!', the entire class thought to themselves as they sweat dropped. Surprisingly, Bakugo didn't get mad at her. Instead, he... smiled?

"I didn't? Oh, my bad. Well, after his mom got in an accident, my family took him in because our families were so close to each other.", he said calmly.