Chapter 19- Next Level

Ethan's P.O.V

I let out a throaty groan at Amelia laying half naked below me, it was driving me crazy and making me want to just take...take all of her but I know I couldn't do that which was OK, I get that especially since this is all new to her, though it was hard for me...I am a teenage boy with hormones after all but I know it was the right thing to do. She was just beautiful...sexy, close to perfect in my eyes. Amelia was looking up at me, her eyes dark and full of want, the look she was giving me made my breath hitch in my throat. She reached in, tugging at the bottom of my tee and I grabbed it, sliding it off and it joined hers on the floor.

I lay back down on top of her, the feeling of our half naked bodies pressed together driving me crazy. I pulled my lips from hers, moving them to her neck, kissing over her neck...down her throat and the valley between her breast. Amelia was moaning softly below me, her moans turning me on even more. I kissed over her bra cladded bra, her moans becoming louder.

"Take it off." She whispered out

I looked up at her

"Are you sure?" I asked

She nodded, lifting herself up a bit, unclipping the bra at the back...her eyes looking at me, telling me to take it off myself. I grabbed the bra straps, slowly sliding them down before removing it entirely.

"Oh Fuck." I found myself whimper out at the sight of her

I licked my lips before reaching back down, flicking my tongue over her already harden left bud slowly before taking it in my mouth, tugging at it gently

"Oh." She panted out, arching her back of the sofa

It was telling me she was liking it...enjoying the new feeling and I was enjoying doing it to her. I moved over to the right one, doing the same...her pants becoming louder, telling me she was getting even more turned on. I pulled away from her, kissing my way over her ribs, stomach and hips. Her body was gently shaking below, her fingers running through my fingers as I explored new territory not just for her...for me too. Her skin tasted so sweet on my lips. I wanted to continue kissing down but decided not to cause yes she said she wants me to touch and kiss her all over but going between her legs right now would be too soon for her. Instead I kissed my way back up her body, towering over the top of her and looked down at her. I could see her chest moving up and down, her cheeks flushed and her eyes glazed over...she was enjoying it.

"Amelia you said you want me touch you all over but do you mean everywhere?." I asked, just double checking since she is so innocent

"Yes I mean everywhere Ethan, even here." She said grabbing my hand and placing it between her legs

Fuck! The thought of touching her between her legs, made my own length throb a little. Amelia removed her hand from mine, undoing the button of her jeans...sliding the zipper down before her eyes met mine

"Touch me Ethan." She purred at me

I was not used to her being this way but there was something really sexy about it. I nodded, pressing my lips over hers again, sliding my hand into her jeans, rubbing her through her panties. Amelia moaned loudly, her head falling back.

"Amelia can I take your jeans off?" I asked

"Yes." She breathed out

I slid down her body, grabbing her jeans and pulling them down her legs, letting them fall to the floor, leaving her in only her panties below me and it was a beautiful view. I licked my lips again, biting my lip and taking it on for a moment before pressing my body against hers, sliding my hand between us...sliding it into her panties, brushing her clit with my fingers, making her hiss out. I could feel she was excited...very. I could feel my hand shaking as I slid my hand further into her panties, nervous in case we were moving too quickly for her. I don't usually have these feelings when it comes to girls, they ask...I give without hesitation but it was different with Amelia...everything was different.

"Please Ethan, it is OK." She begged

I nodded, gently pushing one finger inside of her...followed by a second, her walls automatically clenching around me. I grunted at the feeling of her wrapped around my fingers.

"Mmm I like that feeling." She whimpered out

I kept my fingers slow and gentle, not wanting to get to rough with her. I slid them in and out...feeling her pulsing against my fingers. I watched her as I did...her eyes closed tightly...her mouth slightly opened and her back arching off the sofa, my fingers pushing that little deeper inside of her. Amelia slowly opened her eyes, looking at me...her eyes burning into mine as I pleasured her and I have never seen anything sexier.

"You...you...can...go...go...faster." She mumbled out shyly

I done as she asked, speeding my fingers up pushing in and out of her...her clenching around me again. I could feel her beginning to shake below me, telling me she was close

"Ethan I think I am gonna...oh yes." She started, not finishing was she started cause she soon came, spilling herself around my fingers, her body shaking more abruptly below me as her first ever orgasm took over her.

"Ethan...Yes...oh damn." She called out, gripping onto me

I went faster...ever a little hard, making her call out louder, helping her ride out her high before pulling my fingers out of her. Watching pleasure take over her that way cause of me, made me want her even more...made me feel even more for her. I sat up between her legs, smirking down at her as she lay there, trying to catch her breath...trying to get used to the new feeling....letting her body calm down.

"You doing alright down there baby?" I chuckled

"Hmm? Yes." She breathed out

"Did you like that? Regret it?" I asked

"It felt really good and no I never regretted it." she said shyly, her cheeks blushing again

She was going back into shy mode. I reached in kissing her softly before getting up, passing her my tee and reaching my hand out for her to take

"Come on, let go get cleaned up." I smiled

She stood, pulling my tee on, her legs a little wobbly but she soon got control of them. I went behind her, placing my hand on her hips from behind, kissing her neck, Amelia whimpering loudly, her body still sensitive from her first time feeling pleasure.

"Thank You for trusting me." I whispered in her ear

She looked over her shoulder at me, the most beautiful smile on her lips and nodded. I led us to the bathroom, turning the shower on. I see her become nervous again

"Hey we are only showering, don't worry baby I will keep my boxers on OK?" I said

"Um...you don't have too." She stuttered out, rubbing the back of her neck

Her innocence was sweet but I don't think she was quite ready to see me completely naked especially with my length still hard, it would make her too nervous.

"It is OK, I don't wanna make your nervous." I said slipping my joggers off, stepping into the shower in my boxers

Amelia stood for a moment before she rid herself of my tee and her panties. I growled loudly seeing her completely naked in front of me. Amelia giggled, stepping into the shower with me, pulling me into her and kissing me softly. That damn beautiful girl is gonna be the death of me.