Chapter 17

Ethan's P.O.V

I woke before the alarm I had set for 8am...it was only 7am. Amelia was curled in close to me, her arm around my upper body and her legs intertwined with mine. I couldn't move even if I wanted too...I never wanted to though, I liked right where I was. I reached in, using my thumb to gently caress her cheek. She groaned, moving into my touch but never woke. I chuckled to myself, reaching down and placing my lips over hers, making her stir and slowly open her eyes too look at me.

"Morning." She whispered tiredly, her cheeks flushing red again

I enjoy making her blush, there is just something very sweet about it.

"Good morning beautiful. Did you sleep alright?" I asked, playing with her hair

"Very well. Um...sorry about sort of tangling my body up with yours." She said embarrassed, going to move but before she could I grabbed her leg, stopping her from doing so

"No you don't. I like your body intertwined with mine." I smiled

"You do?" she asked sweetly

I nodded, wrapping my arm around her body, keeping her where she was.

"I really do." I said

With that she gave me the most beautiful smile before reaching in and placing her lips over mine. I automatically let out a growl, making her giggle and press her lips harder against mine. She was teasing me on purpose now. I pushed her over, on to her back...placing my body on top of hers, not breaking the kiss once. I soon felt her warm tongue run along my lower lip. I whimpered, my lips automatically parting...Amelia using this to her advantage and pushing her tongue into my mouth, nudging mine. I gave her what she wanted, our tongues soon massaging against each other's, causing on both to begin breathing heavier. I gripped her hips tightly in my hands, holding her against the mattress, pressing myself against her, my morning friend pressing right between her legs. Amelia moaned loudly into the kiss, sliding her hand down my back, her fingers gripping the bottom of my tee, tugging at it. I pulled away from her lips, sitting up on her stomach. Amelia opened her eyes, looking at me...her eyes a little darker than normal. Her cheeks were flushed, her lips were swollen and her breathing heavy.

"Amelia do you want me to take my tee off?" I said smirking at her

She pulled her lower lip between her teeth, biting on it and nodding her head.

"Are you sure?" I asked

I know it was not a big thing, not really but to her it may be cause as we know she has not really experienced anything. Amelia nodded, smiling at me. I reached for the bottom of my tee, pulling it over my head and tossing it on the floor. I looked back down at her, find her with her eyes scanning my half naked body, moaning. She reached in, letting her hands explore my now half naked chest. I swallowed hard, closing my eyes over as she continued to touch me. There was something about her touch that makes me feel differently...very different from what I feel when any other girls have touched me. I kept my eyes close, enjoying it. I feel her shift, making me open my eyes. I thought maybe it was getting too much and she wanted me to move , turns out I was wrong. I looked at her to find her sitting up, leaning on her elbows and she leant in, her soft...warm lips soon falling against my chest, trailing a line of kisses a long it. I let out a soft moan, her lips moving down my ribs and then eventually over my stomach. I felt the skin heat where her lips were...Goosebumps appearing where her warm lips were.

Amelia kissed her way back up until her lips were only an inch away from mine against

"You are beautiful." She whispered

Beautiful? I have never been called that. I have been called everything from sexy too hot too fuckable but never beautiful, but somehow her saying that to me only once means more than any of that I have heard a million times.

"Beautiful?" I said

"Yes. I know you have probably been called a lot of things like that but I always fine that word means more...those other words people use don't mean the same." She smiled, brushing her lips against mine

With that I lost all control. I closed the space between us, pushing her back down on her back and kissing her roughly. Amelia kissed me back the same, wrapping her arms around my neck....her legs around my hips, pushing me harder against her body. Things were becoming heated quickly, this time none of us seemed to be stopping it. I pulled away from her lips, landing my lips on her neck, kissing all over it. Amelia wrapped her fingers in my hair, moving her head to the side and giving me better access to her neck. I took full advantage of it, finding the spot that seemed to make her moan the loudest...sucking on it, leaving a small hickey.

"Ethan?" she giggled

I pulled away from her neck, looking down at her smirking

"What?" I asked innocently

"You did not just give me a hickey?" she said glaring at me...a hint of a smile creeping on her lips

"Maybe a little...you can barely notice it. I couldn't help myself, your skin tastes so sweet." I said winking at her

"And what If they notice it?" she laughed

"Well then you better start wearing a scarf or something then uh?" I said smugly

"I hate you." She pouted

"Don't lie you love me." I winked

She slapped my chest playfully before pulling my lips back against hers, only for a moment before pushing me off her, jumping to her feet and giggling at she done so.

"Hey! Where you going?" I groaned, pouting at her

She turned to face me

"We need to make a move, I need to get home before anyone notices I aint there." She said

"I guess, you sure you don't wanna stay a bit longer, I am sure we can come up with an excuse between us." I asked hopeful

She came back over to me, reaching down and kissing me softly before pulling away

"I can't not right now. How about you drop me off then maybe we can meet up somewhere in a couple of hours? I will say I am going exploring?" she smiled

"OK I can do that. We can hang out her, my parents aint gonna be back any time soon. Maybe watch a movie, order pizza...make out...you know all the fun stuff?" I laughed

"Sounds like a plan. Now come on before we get busted." She giggled

I hesitated but eventually moved. I never wanted her to go, I wanted her to stay here with me but knew that was not possible. I am sure I can wait until later, well actually don't have a choice.

******

Hi, Hi I am sorry for the delay everyone :( but here it is. Curious what would you all wanna see happened between them? Become official? Drama? Moving too fast? Falling very quickly? Please share yours thoughts :D 

Emma