Part Thirty, Volume Finale

Your POV

Then, without a sound, the two sides clashed. The four of us charged at The Father, warning to end this quickly. But, fate is not always on our side. The Father unleashed a magic attack upon us, halting us immediately.
Me: "We need to get in there!"
Shadow: "Sure, state the obvious why don't you!" Each of us were pushing with Oliver slowly pushing past.
Oliver: "Get your peerage. They'll be useful in the fight." I nod and unfolded my wings before lunging towards my peerage. Multiple cultists tried to stop me only to get smashed by the sheer force of my armor. I land next to my peerage, each of them looking up at me. With relative ease I release them from their restraints.
The Father: "Daughter! You will die!"
Ira: "Look up now!" I turn and raise my arms in an x. It was just in time to, The Father's foot had come down upon me. His strength versus my own, and I was losing.
Me: "Go! Help the others!" My peerage nodded and left, except for Lillian.
Lillian: "(Y/N)!" She sent magic into me, allowing me to push the gigantic foot off of me.
Me: "Go Lillian. The peerage needs you more than I do." I look back to the Father before jumping onto his leg and pushing my claws into his leg.

Third POV

As the battle raged on, the four draconic siblings began their assault. (Y/N) was already attacking The Father's leg, hoping to stall. The others were doing their best to damage him. Shadow and Ravel attacked the other leg. Oliver was climbing up The Father's body to reach him. Meanwhile the combined forces of devils, angels, fallen angels and the Khaos Brigade were fighting the cultist forces. But they did not take into account the sheer number of cultists that there were. While each of the cultists were human, they had numbers on their side. The outcome of the battle was hard to see. Each side had their forces and yet, only the four could damage The Father.

Your POV

I finally broke through his armor and cut his Achilles Heel. The massive dragon fell to a knee. That alone caused a massive earthquake. Oliver was still climbing on him, trying to reach the top. I take a few steps back before jumping towards The Father. My claws impacted his armor and became lodged in it. Slowly I pulled myself up his armor.
The Father: "You cannot hope to win." I chuckled, pulling myself up further.
Me: "I am not alone. The four of us will kill you." This time, he chuckled.
The Father: "You still hold onto your naive beliefs. My daughter will plan to kill you sooner or later." I growled and lunged upwards. Oliver grabbed my hand and held me in place.
Oliver: "He wants you to go up there. Listen to me. We only have one chance to finish this." I nod and he whispered to me.

Ava's POV

I cut down another cultist with my blade, her blood splattering to the ground. We were all having a better time cutting down these cultists. But something seems off here. The dragon, Ophis, she is simply watching the ally our master gained. But I could not think about this thought as I blocked another sword. I hope my master will be alright.

Ailiel's POV

With my blade, I cut down multiple cultists. These humans were too arrogant to see that I was superior. Raziel flew next to me, unsheathing his golden blade.
Raziel: "While I may be the last person you want to see, let us fight together while our dragon allies deal with that behemoth." I nod, getting into my balance breaker. The power increase felt good, my power could hold against master's if I tried.
Ailiel: "Very well Raziel. Let us kill these cultists." I looked at (Y/N). He has to do this. I need him to live.

Your POV

I throw Oliver up to The Father's face. He latched on and began to tear into it. The Father roared in anger and reached his right hand up. But Ravel and Shadow were both quick enough to stop the arm. I continued to climb up as a cultist landed in front of me. Their armor was far different than the rest.

Cultist: "I can not allow you to reach your ally dragon of Oblivion

Cultist: "I can not allow you to reach your ally dragon of Oblivion." I stand on The Father's armor, my word shifting.
Me: "Very well. Prepare to die." I run at him, throwing a punch at him. He locks my arm in the blades. 'He can keep up with me. This is problematic.' I pull my arm out, gripping the blade along the way. His body fell towards me as I uppercut him with my left fist. Spit flew out of his mouth as I slammed him into the red armor.
Me: "You are nothing but a nuisance." I slam him harder onto the armor. He kept fighting to be free of my grip. So I allowed him his wish. I threw him over me, sending him to the ground below. His yells become distant as I run up the armor. When I get to the neck, I became wrapped in some sort of magic tendrils.
Oliver: "I can not allow you to go further. Your power will be ours." I yell in pain as it felt like my soul was ripping apart. My armor fell apart, clattering to the ground.
Oliver: "Your dragon will serve us well (Y/N) Obliti." He slams me into the armor. Blood flies out of my mouth as he walked towards me.
Oliver: "You will be forgotten. My dragon and I will be remembered for ever." He lifts me up and throws me at the face of The Father. Then Oliver jumped up and flew through The Father's head. Everything went silent as I held on to the armor as the dragon began to fall to the ground.
The Father: "You wish to get revenge?" I look around as the dragon neared the ground.
Me: "I do."
The Father: "You wish to kill the one who took your dragon?"
Me: "I do."
The Father: "Do you wish to avenge the ones you lost?"
Me: "I do!"
The Father: "Very well." Then, my vision went black as the dragon impacted the ground.

Timeskip, Ravel's POV

The dust had cleared. Oliver has betrayed us. He took (Y/N)'s peerage and his dragon. But, Shadow and I could not stand up to the combined power of two dragons. Ailiel has managed to escape but, the rest were gone. The Khaos Brigade was quick to withdraw after Oliver done his deed. I was searching through the rubble for (Y/N).
Ailiel: "He's here somewhere." I pull another armor piece away as I saw him. He looked horrible. Blood was everywhere. Metal impaled him through his abdomen. Carefully I pulled him off the metal, his grunts of pain made me want to let him down but I had to do this. After I did so, I laid him on some flat metal. He was bleeding heavily as I grabbed my Phoenix's Tear out of a pouch. I used it on (Y/N), hoping it would work. And it did, healing his wounds. But I don't know how I would explain what happened to him. The three factions were underpowered while the Khaos Brigade was still at full strength. Raziel had died, he died protecting Ailiel from Oliver. Rias and her peerage are around, making sure no one came up to us. Sona and her peerage were doing the same. I had barely managed to convince them to stay away. This work was very delicate. As I changed (Y/N)'s clothing, I saw an insignia on his forearm.

 As I changed (Y/N)'s clothing, I saw an insignia on his forearm

This was unsettling. But it was the least of my problems now. I had to get (Y/N) home.

—————————————————————
A/N: This concludes Volume one. Volume two will be posted here around the beginning of next year. I hope you all enjoyed.

The Fan out