Part Five

One Week Later, Your POV

Me, Shido, Ava, and Lillian were on our way to school. I helped all four of them with their personal problems. And I trained them with their powers as well. They all are quick learners. Anyway, when we get to school, people were staring at us. Why? Well because I had to take the week off to train them and support them. I was leading them through the school. Shido knew the way around but I had him stick with us. We reach Sona's office, and man she was shocked to see the four of us.
Me: "Hello Ms. Shitori, I would like to enroll another student." I gesture to Lillian. Sona looks us over, well Lillian mostly.
Me: "Sona please stop staring at my bishop please." Sona does so and we spend the next 30 minutes registering her. In that time I dismissed Ava and Shido to their classes. When Sona was done with Lillian, I walked her to our class. On the way there, girls were gossiping about us. They were gossiping about Lillian. It was rather amusing to hear them being jealous. I reach my class and I turn to Lillian.
Me: "Alright, lie about your past. And do not mingle with the humans. They will try to spread rumors about you with any information they get." She nods and I open the door. The class was in session and the teacher looks to me.
Me: "Sorry teacher, but I was instructed to show a new student around. And she's right here if you want her to introduce her to the class." I walk in and take my seat.

Timeskip End Of School, Your POV

I was walking out of school with Lillian and Ava. Shido caught up to us while we were heading out. I stop and turn to them.
Me: "Anything unusual?"
Ava: "Not that I can see."
Shido: "Uh same, nothing important."
Me: "Good." I turn and walk to the ORC building. I knock on the door loudly. I whistle a tune for a bit until someone opened the door. It was the same one from last time. She looked us over before gesturing us inside. We follow her through the building. It was still quite dusty in here. 'Ugh so dusty in here.' It sounded like Lillian's voice. I smirk and walk slowly so I walk next to Lillian. I lean close to her ear.
Me: "Keep your thoughts quiet." Before she could react I walk to the front again. We arrive at the set of doors. The petite girl opens the door and walks in. She comes back and beckons us to come in. I nod and walk in as they follow me. Inside was Rias again, and Sona for some reason.
Me: "Ah hello ms. Sitri, didn't expect to see you here."
Sona: "The same could be said of you." 'Ooh a feisty woman, and she is fairly young as well. I might need to speak with your father about an arranged marriage between you two.' 'If that is your wish then I shall fulfill it.'
Me: "I came to talk with Ms. Gremory. But since you are here as well, I can get more answers."
Rias: "Such as?"
Me: "Well you know the increasing fallen angel threat. And why they are still in your borders even if that meeting is coming up."
Rias: "We have been instructed not to in order to keep the relationship healthy."
Me: "By who if I may ask?"
Rias: "My brother on behalf of Azazael, the Governor General of The Fallen Angels."
Me: "Interesting and will he be here for the meeting?" She nods and I look to Sona.
Me: "And may I tell you something?" She raises an eyebrow.
Sona: "What?"
Me: "I think you look pretty today." I bow before turning and walking out. It takes a second but I hear my peerage follow me. 'Good start but I suggest taking it slow with a Sitri.' 'Understood.' I walk past Issei and he stops me.
Hyoudo: "What are you doing here?"
Me: "Discussing some things with your master and surprisingly Sitri as well. Any other questions?"
Hyoudo: "When can you train me?"
Me: "Hmm, I am free tomorrow. Come here after school ready to go." He nods and I walk off. 'Why did he flirt with her and not me?' It was Ava's voice and she sounded jealous. I sigh because I heard many tales of devils becoming rogues because they fell in love with their kings but their kings don't love them. 'Ava I know you can hear me. But if you wanted me to flirt with you, you could've just asked.' I made sure to turn and wink at her. Her face turned red and she looked down. I smirk and walk out the front doors. I smell the air as it was nice and fresh. I prepare a teleportation glyph.
Me: "Come along, its time to meet my parents." They all look confused and step onto the glyph. We teleport to the Obliti household. We arrive in the living room. I turn to them.
Me: "I will only say this once, behave." I turn and walk down a hallway. They follow and they were very quiet. As expected from peerage members of my house. The two guards guarding the the throne room salute and open the double doors. I stop and quickly fix my hair because I could sense someone else inside. Someone of noble blood, like very noble. 'Calm yourself, it is probably just a Great Satan.' I nod and walk in. Inside was Mother, Father, and one short Girl. They turn to me.
Father: "Ah (Y/N), I was about to summon you. And you brought the beginning of your peerage."
Me: "Indeed Father, now if I may, who are you fair maiden?"
???: "Quite the charmer eh? Well I am Serafall Leviathan."

——————————————
A/N: Sorry that this is out later than it should've. I've just been so caught up in other stuff. Not including the other stuff. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

The Fan out