Part Nine

Your POV

I was looking at each one of them. Lillian, Ava and Shido each saw how I dealt with Rizer so their hesitancy was expected. But the twins? Why were they hesitating as well? My eyes continues to dart between them before landing on Jackson. Before he could do anything, I dart forward at him. I go for a punch but Tyler jumps closer and kicks my hand away. I stop behind Jackson and turn while smirking.
Me: "Well well, the twins have claws." I get into my stance again.
Me: "Lets see how well you can use them."

Timeskip, Your POV

I throw Tyler across the arena into the wall. Jackson laid at my feet unconscious. I look to the other three.
Me: "Come on then. Oh and if you manage to get me to use my sacred gear, you can use yours." I get into my stance again. Ava and Lillian go to my left as Shido approaches from the right. I look at them each before smirking.
Me: "First one to land a hit on me can use their sacred gear." They look at each other before Shido runs at me, hesitatingly though. He throws a punch and I side step him. I stick my foot out and pull his legs out from underneath him. He trips and tumbles to the other two. 'I need a favor.' 'Speak.'

Ava's POV

All three of us were looking at (Y/N).
Me: "How should we approach him?"
Lillian: "Frontal assault?"
Me: "No, he easily took out Shido that way."
Shido: "Maybe a distraction while someone else goes from the side?"
Me: "Hmm, which one of us is the fastest?" I look at Lillian.
Me: "Me and Shido are the heaviest hitters here so you're up." She gulps before nodding.
Lillian: "Alright lets do this." Suddenly I feel an influx of power. I look to Shido and Lillian to see that they are feeling it also.
Me: "It's a diversion, don't let the power make you overconfident." They both nod as we get into position. 'Lets hope it works.' 'It will since I have been unlocked.' I gasp in surprise as my sacred gear activated. A sword shoots out of the ground.

When I grab it, a gauntlet appears on my right hand

When I grab it, a gauntlet appears on my right hand. Well I call it a gauntlet when it was just bone armor covering most of my forearm. I feel a build up of power as Shido grows claws on his finger tips and Lillian's magical aura feels like it can flow out to someone else. We all look to (Y/N), only to see that his aura is leaking out and being absorbed by us.
(Y/N): "Looks like you all needed a slight push." He gets into his stance again, but this time he has his sacred gear activated. I gulp before getting into a stance as well. The other two do the same. I sigh and look forward before rushing at him.

Timeskip, Your POV

I punch Shido in the face, sending him to the ground. Sweat was dripping off my forehead as the other two were on the ground, exhausted.
Me: "That was a good fight." I was panting slightly.
Me: "You all put me in for my money, proving that you all learned something from our morning practices." I put my hand to the ground and release more of my aura into Lillian. Her sacred gear greedily takes it in before releasing it as healing magic to the others. I feel my fatigue disappear as the others, Twins included, get back to their feet.
Me: "You all did good, now time to get some food." I stand up with a smile. I turn and walk back inside, not bothering to wait for them since a servant was waiting for them at the gate. I made my way to the dining room. Once I made it there, I sat in a empty chair. It took a while but my peerage arrived and took seats near me. They noticed there wasn't any food.
Jackson: "(Y/N) where's the food?" I raise a finger at him as a bell rang. Suddenly walked in my parents. I stand and look at them. My peerage follows suit and stand as well. My parents take their seats at the end of the table. Father nods and I sit down. My peerage awkwardly sits down also. I keep my hands in my lap until servants bring in food. 'Hmm they brought too much food.... who is joining us tonight?' Ira didn't respond to that as the doors open. In came Sirzechs along with Rias Gremory, Serafall Leviathan, and Sona Sitri, along with their respective queens. I raise my brow at them as they take their seats. 'I have a feeling this will be very awkward.... and long.' I look to Father who had a look in his eyes that said go with it. I slightly nod and look ahead as the plates are being set down. When the servants put all the plates down, they all bow before exiting. I look to Father before bowing head. I feel everyone following suit.
Me: "Our Lady Ira, thank you for blessing us with your power. And lead us onto your righteous path. May the power of the heavens and hells lead us to our destiny." I finish and raise my head. I pick up my silverware and begin to eat. My parents do the same as our guests and my peerage slowly follow suit. 'It's always fun to introduce people into our ways.'
Father: "Sirzechs and Lady Serafall, what do owe the honor of your and sisters' arrival?"
Sirzechs: "We brought them here so that they may discuss matters with your son while we speak you."
Father: "Hmm, alright. What matters do you wish to discuss?"
Sirzechs: "I would rather not say in front of them." Father nods before going back to his meal.

Timeskip, Your POV

After a very awkward dinner, I was dismissed along with my peerage, Rias and Sona with their queens. I dismissed my peerage to their rooms as I lead Rias, Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki to the garden. Everything in it was exotic and grown by the best servants in my house. I stopped at a shrine dedicated to the welfare of my house.
Me: "Do you know why your older siblings brought you here?"
Rias: "No, but we asked them to bring us here so we may discuss something with you." I turn to them.
Me: "About what?"
Rias: "Well, it is the full moon tomorrow and I still have a piece without a familiar."
Sona: "I have one as well."
Me: "So you want to discuss with me on who goes to visit the familiar master tomorrow?" They both nod.
Me: "Alright, well let me say something first.....

I have a topic to discuss about you two."

———————————————
A/N: There you guys go. The update long awaited. What topic is going to be discussed? If you think you know what.... let me know. Anyway, as always...

The Fan Out