Part Six

Your POV

'Leviathans come from the Sitri house.' 'So she is related to Sona, Interesting.'
Me: "Nice to meet you Ms.
Leviathan."
Serafall: "Nice to meet you as well."
Me: "Father if I may, why is ms. Leviathan here?"
Father: "She came on her own accord." 'Interesting. I will look into this matter. Until then, get to know her.' 'As you wish.'
Me: "Well Ms. Leviathan, What is your purpose here?"
Serafall: "I am here because, um well I was hoping to build relations between our houses." I raise my eyebrow at this.
Me: "I already met your sister Ms. Leviathan. And I assure you we are not on bad terms."
Serafall: "I appreciate it but I also came to warn you."
Me: "Of what?"
Serafall: "The Phenix heir is on his way, and he is a douche."
Me: "Understood." Before we could say anything else, another glyph opens. I turn to see a red haired man appear out of flames. 'Phenix.... he will try to intimidate you.' 'Understood.' My father's guards immediately pointed their weapons at him. He has a smug look on his face as he examined us. I hold my hand up and the guards stand down.
Me: "Who are you? And what are you doing in my house's household?"
Douche: "Rizer Phenix and Rizer is here to examine this newly discovered house's heir." He steps closer to me and examines me.
Rizer AKA asshole: "Rizer expected more than this. No matter, Rizer warns you to stay away from his affairs."
Me: "And if I don't?"
Rizer: "Rizer will kill you and your peerage." He looks over my pieces.
Rizer: "Well Rizer will kill the man, but Rizer will take the women for his own." I growl and my emotions slip.
Me: "You will not harm my peerage." Rizer smirks seeing how he is getting under my skin.
Rizer: "Rizer is simply saying: Stay out of Rizer's way." He leans close to my ear.
Rizer: "Or Rizer will claim your peerage as Rizer's. And believe Rizer when Rizer says it is quite tempting to kill you now." I growl and punch him. He stumbles back and wipes blood off his face. My sacred gear appears on my arm.
Me: "I will not tolerate you claiming my peerage as your own. And I must definitely will not let you mock my pieces." 'Let me deal with this.' 'With all respect, I rather would.' 'Next time though. 'If there is a next time.' Rizer stands up and has a smug look on his face.
Rizer: "Rizer would rather fight you in a proper arena." I look to my father and he nods. The guards lower their spears and escort us to the arena. On the way there I search my memory for anything important about the Phenix house. I remember they can regenerate very quickly. But are still susceptible to holy objects. And they knew virtually nothing against my house. So they knew nothing about our high resistance to holy objects or Excaliburs. When we arrive at the arena, there was a crowd. 'Seems like this fight was anticipated.' 'I will deal with that later, for now time to humiliate this idiot.' I walk to the opposite side of the arena. The gate closes and I stare down Rizer.
Rizer: "Rizer will allow you to attack first." I growl again as my sacred gear powers up.

3rd POV

(Y/N)'s eyes turn purple and his sacred gear emits a purple light.
(Y/N): "Prepare for your beat down Rizer." His gear extends up his arm while the fingertips extend to nails. His aura gets amplified.
(Y/N): "And Rizer, you're going to regret degrading my pieces."
Rizer: "Rizer would never regret such a thing."
(Y/N): "Oh you will though." He raises his hand.
(Y/N): "Come to me, Fangs of Ira!" A purple light emits from his hand. Another glows from his other hand. When the lights dissipates, his other hand is covered by another gauntlet and in both hands are swords.

 When the lights dissipates, his other hand is covered by another gauntlet and in both hands are swords

(Y/N)'s aura builds up in his swords. He then disappeared and reappeared in front of Rizer. Rizer barely has time to dodges when the swords get slashed at him. (Y/N) turns and growls at Rizer and disappears again. Rizer jumps up but unknown to him, (Y/N) was above him. (Y/N) slashed down and cuts Rizer's back. Rizer yells in pain and lands on the ground. (Y/N) turns back to Rizer.
(Y/N): "Give up and you won't be humiliated anymore."
Rizer: "Very funny but Rizer never backs down. And not when Rizer has the chance to gain your pieces as Riz-." His sentence gets cut off when (Y/N) kicks his stomach.
(Y/N): "As I said, you are not touching my pieces." Rizer laughs and all of his wounds heal.
Rizer: "You fool! Rizer is immortal and invincible. You possibly can't defeat Rizer!!" (Y/N) growls again, this time all of his emotions slipping out. His over booster activated and his swords disappear and his balance breaker appears. He yells and his wings appear on his back.
Ira: "Oblivion Dragon, OVERBOOSTER!!" His gear glows a bright purple and he looks at Rizer. He flies at him before Rizer could react. He punches his jaw and teeth fly out. He grabs his head and slams it down onto his knee. Rizer's face is blooded and (Y/N) punches his face, breaking his nose. Rizer stumbles back and looks at (Y/N).
Rizer: "Rizer is impressed." Rizer then heals himself. (Y/N) growls at him and Rizer sprouts his fire wings. Rizer flies at (Y/N). (Y/N) flies at him and they connect in the middle. In the stands (Y/N)'s peerage was watching intensely. They've never seen him so angry. And his father and mother were watching also. (Y/N) throws Rizer onto the ground. Before Rizer could get up, (Y/N) puts a foot on his neck.
(Y/N): "Do. You. Yield?!" His anger was clearly high.
Rizer: "Rizer yields." (Y/N) takes his foot off his neck and kicks his face, causing Rizer to go unconscious. (Y/N) looks around before taking several deep breaths. His balance breaker dissolves and his sacred gear disappears. His aura dies down and he looks to the crowd.
(Y/N): "And that is how you deal with a douche."

—————————————
A/N: I know most of you expected Rizer to be killed, but remember, (Y/N) is a high devil. If he killed Rizer he would've been killed as well. And besides who says that Rizer will stick around in the future? Any way I hope you enjoyed this part.

The Fan out