Part Twenty Nine

Your POV

Raziel: "And you are sure that she will be here?"
Me: "I am sure. She surely believes she has enough power to kill them, if not me."
Raziel: "And if she doesn't come?"
Me: "Well. We'll get to that if it is true. But I don't think she'll pass up the opportunity."
Raziel: "Very well. Until this menace is dealt with, I will fight along side you."
Me: "You seem to forget who was more allies here."
Raziel: "I never said anything about trying to relive the glory day. All I want now is to be free of my shackles."
Me: "You truly are complicated."
Shadow: "Are you two done having a bonding moment?"
Oliver: "I have to agree. This is taking longer than it should."
Me: "One more thing Raziel, why go after me? My dragon isn't the strongest out of the four. His is." I point towards Oliver.
Me: "He could have the power to overwhelm us. Even the 'legendary' red dragon emperor."
Raziel: "Last I checked, your dragon was the one to help breach heaven and kill god." I go silent as Raziel just sighed.
Raziel: "No need to remind me." Before I could open my mouth, I feel a sharp pain course through me. I fall to a knee as I hear screams. And in the distance, an explosion occurs. Blinking a few times, I sense my peerage teleporting.
Oliver: "Are you alright?" I stand up, growling in anger.
Me: "No. She dares take my peerage. I will kill her and her little cult. Come with me because this battle will lead into our final confrontation." I turn to look at the rising sun.
Raziel: "I am with you."
Ravel: "Me as well."
Oliver: "Count me in."
Shadow: "If it'll make me leave you faster, then I am with you as well."
Me: "Very well. This is the plan."

Meanwhile, Unknown POV

I grin as I watch my soldiers push down Obliti's peerage.

One of them approached me. His armor was different from the rest, telling me it was my second in command.

 His armor was different from the rest, telling me it was my second in command

Lynx: "We are ready mistress."
Me: "Good. Prepare the ritual!" I turn to watch as my soldiers began to set artifacts onto the ground. Meanwhile Obliti's peerage was struggling.
Me: "Lynx, bound them up and set them with the others."
Lynx: "Yes mistress." I turned and watched as the multiple others we had taken from the angel were bound next to a summoning circle.