Part Twenty Eight

3rd POV

It is currently nighttime in the city of Kuoh. A man is seen walking up to a very familiar house.
Man: "Are you sure I need to be here?" He seemingly asks someone. However, mentally he received a response.
Man: "Fine. Don't think that'll I'll trust him because he has your sister as his dragon." A car passes by, revealing his attire.

" A car passes by, revealing his attire

Your POV

I cross my legs, waiting for the person who I can sense outside to enter. When he does, his aura is both of a dragon and a human.
Me: "Sit down. We have much to discuss wielder of Zammyr." He had a hand on his sword, his eyes narrowed as his gaze fell onto me.
Zammyr's host: "How did you know who I was?"
Me: "Because I am the host of Ira." Ravel walked in, carrying a few drinks.
Me: "And this is the host of Soror." Hesitantly, he sits on the couch opposite from Ravel and I.
Me: "As I said, we have much to discuss, but that can wait until the arrival of the sister. For now, what is your name?" There was a long silence. I could tell he was mentally conversing with Zammyr.
Zammyr's host: "Very well. You may call me Shadow. Nothing more. Nothing less."
Me: "Alright. Your sword. May I see it?"
Shadow: "What?"
Me: "May I see you sword?" He looks at it before unsheathing it.

 May I see it?"Shadow: "What?" Me: "May I see you sword?" He looks at it before unsheathing it

With a wave of my hand, it shoots out of his hand and into mine. When my fingers make contact with it, I could sense the power within.
Me: "Ah. The vessel in which the Dragon of Darkness resides in." I send it back to him, the sword re-sheathing itself.
Shadow: "Now, why am I here?"
Me: "You are here because a great evil will soon arise. I'll explain." I snap my fingers, my sacred gear appears on my arm and flows a vibrant amethyst. The room turns black and the background changes. It shows a giant dragon.

 It shows a giant dragon