Part Twenty Seven

3rd POV

The camera pans around a mansion. Through the windows, servants can be seen rushing around. As the camera zooms in to a window, a servant calls out to the others.
Servant: "Hurry Master (Y/N) is going to be here soon!" He looked to be the head servant. Meanwhile groups of guards were rallying in the main hall. But that didn't mean there weren't guards patrolling the halls. In the main hall, a glyph formed. It was the glyph of the Obliti house. Except when it teleported it's user, it was very evident it was not (Y/N) and his peerage. Instead it was a man in black armor with six others. Each were wearing black armor and had helmets on. The guards instantly pointed their weapons at them.
Guard: "Identify yourself!" The man without a helmet chuckled and raised his hand.
Lead Man: "I am Raziel Obliti. Of course I am from another dimension. And I am here to deal with all of you to avoid unneeded problems." He looked back to the armored figures.
Demonic Raziel: "Vas liir tuel. (Kill them all)." Then the group spring into action, killing guards left and right. The guards and servants didn't stand a chance against the devil and his peerage. It only took them a matter of minutes to clear out the mansion.
Raziel: "Tulek alel tuv. (Now we wait)."

Timeskip, Your POV

I look around the main hall of my mansion. Hmm, too quiet.
Me: "Be on alert. I sense... someone that doesn't belong here." And on cue, someone walks from around the corner. His blonde hair and amber eyes tell me who he was.
Me: "Ah, the Raziel who has my powers. I assume you did this?" As I wave my arms, an illusion shatters and dead bodies were everywhere. Noises of shock came from my peerage.
Me: "Of course you're here to kill me yes?"
Demonic Raziel: "I am. You've been a thorn in my side." I chuckle, my sacred gear appearing on my arm.
Me: "Very well. I'll leave them out of this." With a flick of my finger, another glyph teleports my peerage away. When they vanished, I sprang into action, two Fangs of Ira manifesting in my hands. Raziel had no time to counter as two of his peerage members were cut down by me. They made no noise as they hit the ground. I expertly cut through one more, vertically cutting one in half. Raising my sword behind me, I block a mace. With a smirk on my face, I turn and kick the mace away before thrusting my sword into their chest. They made a grunt of pain before succumbing to their injury. I pushed my self away, pulling my swords to my sides. There was only Raziel and one other.
Me: "So much for being the best. Let's hope you two put up more of a challenge." With that I jump back at them, slashing away. The servant did little to block me as their head met the ground. Raziel pushes my blade back, sending me back slightly.
Me: "There's a difference between you and I."
Raziel: "I know. You do not pursue power in the hopes of controlling the world. You pursue power to balance it out."
Me: "Ding ding ding. You're the winner. Here's your prize." I dash at him, thrusting both my swords at him. But behind me, two ethereal arms form, holding a scythe. As our blades interlock, the ethereal arms swing around with the scythe in their palms. Raziel had no time to react as his head flies off his shoulders. A thud was heard as his head had hit a wall. I chuckle as the arms vanish. Man I love this power.
Me: "Shame. I thought you would put up more of a fight." I grab his arm, more specifically his sacred gear on his wrist. It was not as developed as mine. Pathetic. Placing my sacred gear onto his, his wilted away as purple magic enters my arm. As I drop his arm and stand up, the souls of my servants and guards return to them. But what really was shameful was that at the moment, I'm not even using my body. Blinking a few times, the illusion I casted vanished and I was in my meditation chamber. With a smirk I stood up, examining the sacred gear on my arm. I definitely have the power to kill the angelic Raziel. That is if he didn't kill the angelic version of me. But I doubt it greatly. Both think alike. Meaning both are arrogant. A definite weakness I can use.

Raziel's POV

I sighed as I watched my alter's death. He was an arrogant fool. And now our problem has more strength. Grunting was heard behind me as I turned to see the alter of the pest. His golden armor was shattered as blood spilled from his mouth.
Me: "Tell me what he told you and I'll let you go." He looks up at me and spits in my eyes. Sighing, I wipe it from my eyes. An electric shock was sent through him, causing him to yell in pain. A few seconds he stops moving and the electricity stops. I walk up to him and check his neck for a pulse. Without warning he jerked his head to the side and bit my finger. As I grunted in pain, he bit it off and spit it out at me. With a pained grunt, I used healing magic to regenerate my finger.
Me: "Now, that was not an angelic thing to do."
Alter Pest: "You and I both know we act different without his gaze casted upon us."
Me: "That is true. However, I am still the same I was when God was still alive. Can you say the same?" He glares at me in silence.
Me: "Now then, what did he tell you?"

Your POV

I looked up at the clock, school was just about over. Still sucks that I had to go through this again. But it's on the orders of Sirzechs. And speaking of Great Satans, I have quite the predicament. Glancing left, I see Serafall looking at me with an innocent smile. As I sighed, the bell rang. Standing up, I along my back pack over my shoulder and exit the room only for her to cling onto my arm. Oh boy. Ravel and Sona are going to be jealous. I trudged on, getting gazes from both guys and women. Indistinguishable whispers were heard from them. Annoyance was an understatement. And it seemed my luck ran out as my brides to be saw me. And their happy expressions changed to jealousy and anger as they stared at Serafall. More so from Sona. I feel like I'm getting scolded tonight. Lovely.

Ira's POV

From my ethereal plain, I observed my wielder.
Me: "(Y/N) (Y/N) (Y/N)... you are much better than the last wielder I had." From beside me, my sister formed and spoke up.
Soror: "Do you think he is ready?"
Me: "I can only hope. Father is set to return soon. And with (Y/N) and his peerages help, we will be able to assist in his downfall. After all, he absorbed the power of me from another dimension. His power is nearing it's peak that it hasn't reached in generations."
Soror: "And with my host being able to passively grow to his strength as well, she will be ready as well."
Me: "Then we are truly prepared." Before she could speak up, red smoke formed in front of us.
Unknown Voice: "Ah hello my dear sisters. Talking about father's downfall?" The smoke clears to reveal a dragon. More specifically, our brother.

 More specifically, our brother

Me: "Hello brother. Are you ready?"
Zammyr: "I am. My host has successfully infiltrated the Khaos brigade. And we have influenced others with my magic."
Me: "Then we only need to wait for sister's call." Soror and Zammyr nod in agreement. Everything is falling into place. And I know for sure that this will succeed.

———————————————
A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Oh and a little heads up. In between each chapter a day or two has passed until I say otherwise. Anyways, as always..

The Fan out