Part Four

Your POV

It was the next day after recruiting Shido. And thankfully he was already enrolled. And after everything he went through, he had the day off. Thankfully it was the weekend so I can train Ava how to use her Sacred Gear. It was about five in the morning and I was walking towards Ava's room. When I get to her room, I open the door. She was passed out. I curl my fist up and pound on the door. She gets startled and looks up to me.
(Y/N): "Time for your training." I turn and walk out the door.
(Y/N): "Be ready within ten minutes." I head to the living room. I sit down and watch the clock. Within six minutes she runs down the hallway. She stops and pants. I stand up and walk towards the door.
(Y/N): "Come along." I walk out as I hear her follow me.

Timeskip Five Minutes

I was jogging next to Ava. Ava seemed like she is having a hard time. In time she will get why I have her doing this. She is struggling to even stay with me in pace. I look to the park I set as the destination. I turn to jog into it. I stop at a certain spot. Ava stops and starts to pant. I summon a water bottle and hand it to her. She takes it and chugs it. I chuckle before looking at the sunrise.
(Y/N): "Ava, you will be put through training, as will any and everyone else we put in this peerage." I put my hand on her shoulder.
(Y/N): "But since you are my queen, your training will be rougher." She nods and catches her breath.
Ava: "I will do everything I can to get stronger." I smile at her eagerness.
(Y/N): "Then lets get to it."

Timeskip One Hour

We were jogging home. She was panting hard still. I was breathing hard also. Then I get a sense to look left. I look left and down an alley to see a woman being pushed against the wall. I slide to a stop. I walk to the alley as Ava does the same. The woman in the alley screams.
???: "Whats the matter rogue? Feeling remorse for killing your peerage?" I sense their auras as Fallen Angels and the woman as devil.
Devil Woman: "I had no choice! Him and his peerage were going to rape me!" I shift my weight onto my right foot. I summon my sacred gear. The Fallen Angels laugh and push her up against the wall.
Fallen Angel Dickhead: "Well, they were right. Your body is to die for." I run down the alley and punch the Fallen Angel. He flies farther down the alley. I turn and kick one's knee and effectively snap it. I turn and punch the other one. The one down the alley stands up and I point my gauntlet at him. I shoot my magic at this asshole and his body poofs into feathers. I look at the other two. I put my foot on one's neck as I grab the other by the throat.
(Y/N): "Tsk tsk, raping a woman is highly illegal. And disrespectful." I clench my right hand, breaking the neck of the one I was holding. The one under my foot was struggling. I kneel down closer to him.
(Y/N): "I hope you learned your lesson." I push down harder and crush his throat. I look to see Ava had pulled the girl out of the alley. I walk towards the entrance of the alley. The girl is crying and Ava was patting her shoulder.
(Y/N): "What is your name?"
Devil woman: "My n-name is Lillian." I crouch down next to her.
(Y/N): "Well Lillian, I am (Y/N) Oblitus. And this is my queen Ava Diligitus." Ava nods before looking to me.
Ava: "Master are you doing it to her?" I hold my hand up. Ava becomes quiet after this.
(Y/N): "Lilith, would you like to remain a stray? Or would you like to join my peerage?" I hold my hand out to her. She ponders the thoughts of being a stray or being in my peerage. She looks up to me and grabs my hand. I pull her up to her feet. I summon a bishop piece in my left hand.
(Y/N): "I sense your sacred gear, dear Lilith."
Lilith: "It's Lilith Proditor." She smiles at me as I do the same.
(Y/N): "I, (Y/N) Oblitus, take Ms. Lilith Proditor as my bishop. Rejoice for your chance at friendship and proper comradery." The bishop piece gets pulled into her chest and a flash of black light.

---------------
A/N: And there we go, another one in the fold. I hope you enjoyed this part. And that is all of the peerage being found for now. The rest will be introduced later.

The Fan out