Part Seventeen

Your POV

The following night was full of mental training. Ira decided that it was perfect to do so because of how close Ravel was to me. If I failed to maintain mental stability, my body would've killed Ravel. But through all the training I had received, I passed the test. And as a result, I gained more of her power. The gates of oblivion were now within my control. I could summon creatures she had killed in all of her past wielders and what she killed when she flew through the skies. The morning was fast. The alarms were not set up correctly so we were almost late on our first day. And at the moment I was trying not to commit mental suicide at the boring lesson happening. Shido and Lillian were diligently writing notes down. The same could be said for Rias' knight and bishop. Not her pawn. Her pawn was having rather... lewd thoughts. Why she chose him as her pawn, I may never know. But she had contacted me on the way to school to train him in exchange for assistance in training the two unruly twins in my possession. It better be worth it because he will be quite the hassle.

Timeskip, Your POV

I stood with my arms crossed, waiting for Issei to arrive. He was five minutes late, not a good thing for the first day of training. Soon he arrived in the field, exhausted.
Me: "Mind telling me what took you so long to arrive?"
Issei: "Sorry but Akeno was changing and I couldn't pass up on an opportunity such as that." I sigh and rub my face.
Me: "Why I bothered to attempt to train you boggles my mind. Anyway, show me your sacred gear." He lifts his left arm.
Issei: "Boosted gear!" In a flash of green light the gauntlet appeared on his wrist and most of his forearm.
Me: "Still in the same status when we dueled long ago." I raised both of my wrists.
Me: "Oblivion's gauntlets, I summon you!" In a flash of purple light the metallic feeling encases my forearms and hands. When it dies down it reveals my arm hands were covered in the gauntlets.
Me: "Throw the first punch Issei. Let me see how much you improved."
Ddraig: "Boost!" With that said, Issei lunged at me. I sidestepped his hand, causing him to face plant onto the ground.
Me: "Faster." He lunged at me again, hand outstretched. And in turn I once again sidestep him.
Me: "Faster." He growled and stood up, clenching his fist.
Ddraig: "Boost!" Then with immense speed he throws a punch at me. Raising an eyebrow I duck under his punch. His momentum carries on and he almost trips. I stand back up fully
Me: "Even with your boosted energy you are not fast enough. You need to be one with your dragon. You must align your motives to fully embrace your power." Issei slows his breathing and closed his eyes. Wether or not my words made this worse or good is in the air. A minute later he opens his eyes, a big smile on his face. Then without another word Ddraig grants him another power boost.
Ddraig: "Boost!" He steps forward before dashing at me at near indistinguishable speeds. Unfortunately for him, I was trained how to deal with enemies like that. I simply avoid his punches, obviously making him agitated. After his fiftieth punch, he placed his hands on his knees, breathing heavily.
Me: "Already tired? We're not even ten minutes in. Perhaps I thought too highly of you." This ignites more fire in him. And in turn he lunged at me, grazing my shoulder as I sidestepped him. A glyph formed on the spot where he made contact, making me wonder what it did. When I turned to face Issei, he had a smirk on his face.
Issei: "Dress break!" The glyph sizzles out and vanished. His smirk turns into a frown of disappointment. It seemed as though he tried using something to remove my attire. Not going to work today on me. I clenched my right fist and launched myself at him. He barely rolls out of my way, causing my fist to impact a tree. The tree explodes into black and purple flames. Luckily Ravel and Ava had placed a barrier around the field.
Me: "Trying to use one of your perverted moves on me? Well too bad because they won't work here." I lunge at him again, gaining a yell of fear and him to roll away from me.
Me: "Dodging will only get you so far!" I held my right hand out, causing a purple ball of fire to appear.
Me: "Oblivion Fire!" The ball of flame shot from my hand and towards it's target. Issei held his arms up to block. Big mistake since Ira was known to kill dragons when she was still alive. But luckily for him I was holding back. The explosion sends him flying back. He gets up as the smoke cleared.
Me: "Show me the balance breaker you achieved during the leader's summit." Issei nods, closing his eyes. And a few seconds after he shines a bright emerald green. When it dies down, he was in his balanced breaker. I was impressed. After a year of training I barely achieved a perfect juggernaut drive.
Me: "Excellent. And I've heard that you acquired your rival's power as well. Divine dividing is what it's called right?" He nods and laughs.
Issei: "Hell yeah! He didn't expect me to steal his power!"
Me: "I must say that I am impressed that you survived such an ordeal. But let's see if you can use that power accordingly." I formed a circle of purple flames around me. Issei catches on and raised his right hand. Without warning I send all the fire balls at him while creating more in reserve. As expected he divided the power until it was nothing. But what I want to see if he could handle all the influx power he had just acquired. And visually he looked just fine.
Me: "Are you handling the influx power?"
Issei: "Yeah, never better." His voice was strained, meaning he was trying to fully absorb my power or he was trying to send back to me in an attack. Either way it meant nothing as I sent the remained of my fire balls at him. But it seemed I thought just a tad bit too little of him as he used my absorbed power to dodge the fire balls. There is a reason why Ira was deadly. Her attacks never fully diminish. Behind Issei the fireballs turned in an arc and shot back to him, aiming for his back. Meanwhile he was laughing in victory. But it seemed his dragon noticed the returning attacks because he jumped away, dodging all my attacks. I held my hand out, freezing the attacks in the air. And with one swipe of my hand, they extinguished themselves.
Me: "I am barely impressed that you did such a feat. But do not mistake my criticism for an insult. You did better than anyone else before you. Reacting quickly to attacks that have been known to kill dragons. Return to Rias. Your training for today is over." I waved my hands, causing my gauntlets to disappear from my arms. And when I turned around and walked away, the barrier fell, revealing the field was intact. A few yards away from me stood Ravel.
Ravel: "Just watching you dominate him with few actions excited me."
Me: "Then watch as I leave you be. Let your orgasm die down without anyone to satisfy you." Her frown of despair brings a smirk to my face.
Me: "Don't worry Ravel. I'll take care of you later." She blushed lightly but nodded in confirmation.
Me: "Right now I have to retrieve the terrible duo. I'll meet you at the house." She nods and I walked off to the club room Rias was using as her headquarters.  After a minute of walking across the campus I reach the building. Outside it stood Tyler and Jackson, both kneeling on nails. And right beside them stood who I presumed to be Azazel. When he noticed me he turned to face me.
Azazel: "Ah there is the infamous 'Dark Prince of Oblivion'. Or as the ladies call you 'The-."
Me: "I would rather not hear a perverted name that has been placed onto me."
Azazel: "Suit yourself but I've been training your boys here. And let me say I've already figure out a good way to train them."
Me: "And that is?"
Azazel: "Individuality training. They've been together their whole lives so why not separate them and let the deal with their own problems. Such as right now. Each of them are kneeling on nails. But their goal, individually of course, is to remain as still as possible. So far it has been effective."
Me: "Good. Thank you for letting me know of this tactic. I'll be sure to use it in further training. And when you see Rias, tell her that her pawn is a complicated student in my eyes. Always too focused on women and not a balanced mixture of the conflict and what he desires."
Azazel: "I'll be sure to tell her that. Alright boys, trainings done for today." The nails disappear, sending the twins to the ground on their knees.
Tyler: "Man that hurt."
Jackson: "No sh-."
Me: "Only use profanity in fitting situations."
Jackson: "I mean uh no duh it hurt, its nails."
Me: "Get up you two. You two need to study for the test tomorrow." They sigh and stand up, begrudgingly stepping onto the teleportation glyph I created. When we teleport, we arrive in the three girls plus Shido sitting in the living room.
Ava: "You've arrive (Y/N). We're thinking about what we should make for dinner."
Ravel: "Anything at all~." This caused Lillian and Ava to gain jealous glares.
Me: "I don't mind what you cooked me. Kicking Issei's ass took a lot of energy out of me." This caused Ravel to break down into laughter.
Ravel: "Oh it was entertaining to watch. I even recorded it for all of you to critique his mistakes."
Me: "Really because I was about to have them do the same thing." We have a stare down for a minute before bursting into laughter.
Me: "It's fine, show your recording. I need to change out of this outfit." And with that I proceeded to go up to my room. This day was very, very long. Longer than it needed to. Almost as if someone was controlling how long these days last.

——————————————————————
A/N: Did you all enjoy kicking Issei's ass? Or do I need to write a part where you literally kick his ass? Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed part seventeen. Oh and let me know if I made any spelling errors. And as always...

The Fan out