Part One

Your POV

I was summoned by my father. I was on my way to his throne room. I was being trailed by two guards. I pass many of my father's peerage members. They were acting rather excited. I was curious as to why I was being summoned now. When I enter the throne room, I am met with my father and my mother discussing something. I walk in and their attention turns to me.
Father: "Ah hello (Y/N)." I bow out of courtesy as father and mother do the same:
(Y/N): "Hello father and mother."
Father: "Sorry for summoning you on such short notice."
(Y/N): "Father if it is urgent, then you have every right to summon me here." Father looks to mother, who sighs.
Father: "Well this problem is something only you can solve." I look to them with curiosity.
(Y/N): "How so?" They both turn and on a podium in between their thrones, sits a gauntlet.
Father: "Our beloved dragon has finally set herself into a sacred gear. And only ones with human blood may use it." I stare at him before I realize it.
(Y/N): "You're saying that I am the one to wear such a gift from our reverence?" Father nods and mother steps up to me.
Mother: "Make us proud (Y/N), and wear it for the honor of our house." I nod and take in a deep breath. I exhale as I walk over to the podium. I see the gauntlet up close and see its unique design.

 I see the gauntlet up close and see its unique design

I take off my armor's gauntlet before reaching for it. When I touch it, I receive a vision. The background changes to a void. And in front of me is the dragon of my house, Ira the dragon of Oblivion.

 And in front of me is the dragon of my house, Ira the dragon of Oblivion

I immediately kneel in her presence. I hear a laugh come out of her.
Ira: "Do not bow in my presence anymore. You are more than worthy enough of that." I stand up and look at her.
(Y/N): "If I may ask, your grace, why of all times go set yourself in a sacred gear?" She laughs and looks at me.
Ira: "Well, I decided that it is time for our house to be known once again." I stare at her in surprise.
(Y/N): "You mean?"
Ira: "Yes, our house will be revealed to the rest of the supernatural world. And hopefully your father will get our rightful place as one of the devil's leaders." I begin to say something but she cuts me off.
Ira: "And your place in all of this is to gather a peerage. And show the other houses and any other dragon the power of the Oblitus house." I nod and the vision ends. I open my eyes and see that I am back in the throne room. I look around to see everyone looking at me. I feel the gauntlet pulse magic out on my wrist. I raise it up and everyone cheers.
(Y/N): "Our grace as entrusted us with a mission. To secure our place in the supernatural world." I look to Father.
(Y/N): "And our grace wants you to get our spot in the devil hierarchy." Father nods and looks to someone hidden in the shadows. A figure in armor approaches me.
???: "Sir, I am here to train you how to use your sacred gear." I nod and he turns and beckons me to follow him. I follow him to a training area.
???: "Sir, lets get started on your training."

One Year Of Training Later

I kick down my last opponent and hold my gauntlet to his chest.
(Y/N): "Do you yield?" He holds his hand up, signaling his defeat. I grab his hand and pull him up. My other opponents were watching the two of us. I look to my trainer. He walked over to me and I bowed to him. One thing I found ironic is that he never bothered to tell me his name.
Trainer: "You passed your final test. Congratulations." I smile and look at the others as they bow formally to me since I was no longer their opponent, but the next heir to my house.
(Y/N): "It's been a pleasure to have you train me." He nods and I bow to him again. He returns it out of courtesy.
Trainer: "Your majesty, may your life be fruitful and be full of adventure." I look to him.
(Y/N): "To you as well." I turn and walk out of the training arena. I walk past the many volunteers that I trained with. I head into the main area of the house. I look around to see servants rushing around. I stop one.
(Y/N): "What is going on?"
Servant: "Your father has informed us that a Great Satan is coming to discuss our house's role." I smile at this.
(Y/N): "Alright, carry on." The servant bows before rushing off somewhere. I head to my room to change into more formal clothing. I wanted to meet this Great Satan. It takes me a while but I find a suit worthy of meeting one of high caliber. I straighten the red tie before I put on some formal men's gloves. I look into the mirror and personally I look rather dashing. I walk out of my room to see two guards there. I clear my throat and they stand at attention.
(Y/N): "Come with me, both of you." I turn and walk towards my father's throne room. I hear the two guards following me. When I arrive, there is a rather strong presence inside. I feel someone enter my thoughts. 'Ahh the dragon of Domination is here...' I recognize the voice as Ira. 'Shall I be cautious then?' I hear a sound of confirmation from her. I stand up as straight as I could. I look to one of the guards and nod. He nods back before walking to the door and walking in. I hear him say that I have arrived. He reopens the door for me as I walk in. I walk in to see a peerage, I think. I walk past them, feeling their eyes examine me. I made sure to radiate a calm and authoritative aura. And I made sure to project my gear's aura as well. I stop at my father's side before turning to face the peerage. I look to Father and nod. Father looks to them.
Father: "Now this meeting may begin." The male with bright red hair steps forward.
???: "I am Sirzechs Lucifer, one of the Great Satans." He bows in courtesy as does Father and I. He looks at me then to Father.
Sirzechs: "So, lets get down to business shall we?" Father nods.
Father: "Before we begin, I wish to know if this is your peerage? Or did you bring someone else's?" The female with the same red hair steps forward.
???: "Forgive me for not introducing myself, I am Rias Gremory, of the Gremory Household." 'Ah yes, the house that feeds into the Lucifer rank.' I bow to her as does Father.
Father: "Then allow me to introduce myself formally. I am Viribus Oblitus, head of house Oblitus." I step forward slightly.
(Y/N): "And I am (Y/N) Oblitus, heir to House Oblitus." They bow and we return the bow.
Sirzechs: "Now may we begin this meeting." I nod slightly and Father nods.

Timeskip

The meeting has been going on for about an hour now. I see the peerage growing tired. Father and Sirzechs finalizing their agreement. They stop and shake hands, signaling the deal. I look to the wielder of the dragon. 'He is human..' I feel Ira enter my head again. 'Show him why I am stronger than that dragon.' I look over to him. 'As you wish.' I look to Rias.
(Y/N): "Miss Gremory, if it wouldn't be much of a hassle, may I be allowed to fight the one wielding the dragon?" This catches everyone's attention.
Rias: "Why if I may ask?"
(Y/N): "To see if he is capable of defeating a half devil." I look at her when she doesn't respond. I look to the devil with the dragon.
(Y/N): "If you are willing to fight me, then step forward." He looks unconfident at first but then grows a confident smile.
???: "Then I, Issei Hyuodo, accept your duel request." I smile and look him dead in the eyes.
(Y/N): "Videamus quae fortior est draco." That was a term our ancestors used to declare dragon fights. My father has servants lead the peerage to an observing area. I walk with Hyoudo towards the arena. On the way there, I take off my blazer and tie. I hand them to a servant. I roll up my sleeves and unbutton the top of my white shirt. I walk to one side of the arena as Hyoudo walks to the opposite side. I summon my sacred gear. I slide my right foot as I get into a hand to hand stance. Hyoudo summons his sacred gear. 'Hmm, hasn't even unlocked its full potential yet...' I look to him as he gets into what I assume is his stance. I look him dead in the eyes as he does the same.

—————————————————
A/N: And there we go, part one done. I hope you enjoyed this part. And this is to keep you entertained until your peerage is decided.

The Fan out