Part Eleven

Your POV

I watched as my peerage studied our history and the history of basically everything. And I had to say that they are quick learners... except for Shido. He had a harder time trying to memorize it. Ava on the other hand was practicing her magic. She had control of the flames of death as bonus because of her sacred gear. So they were quite lethal and she could control them quite well after just unlocking a mere two hours ago. I looked to the others as Shido still struggled.
Me: "Shido." My voice sounded loud in this quiet environment. He looks up at me.
Shido: "Yes Sir?"
Me: "Come here. The rest of you, take a break." I turn and walk out of the room. Footsteps told me that he followed right behind me.
Shido: "What do you wish to talk about sir?"
Me: "I wanted to say th-." I didn't get to say as a servant ran up to me.
Servant: "Milord, your parents request your audience in the throne room." I sigh before looking to Shido.
Me: "We will finish this later, for now, take a break." He nods before walking inside the room again. I turn and start walking to the throne room. There were an unusually high amount of guards marching around. So that must mean someone important was here. I stop and quickly summon my formal attire onto me. I fix my sleeves before continuing on my way. Two guards took up formation behind me as I was walking through the hall. There were other guards here as well. 'Hmm.... interesting...' I walk up to the doors to the throne room when one of the other guards stopped me.
Other Guard: "Halt. What is your business here?"
Me: "I am (Y/N) Obliti, I was summoned here by my father." The guard's eyes widen and he steps back.
Guard: "O-oh sorry your highness, let me get the door for you." I hear one of my guards scoff as the other hits him to quiet him. The door opens and I walk in with the two guards still following me. Inside was my father and mother along with a lone man. By looking at his aura, I could tell he was a full blooded devil, meaning he was a high class. All of their eyes fell on me as I walked over to my parents.
Me: "Father, you needed me?"
Father: "Yes, I would like to introduce you to Diodora Astaroth." I look to him before bowing out of courtesy.
Me: "Pleasure to make your acquaintance Diodora. I am (Y/N) Obliti." He looked at me with a glint in his eyes before bowing as well.
Diodora: "Pleasure is mine." Being able to basically read his aura I could see he was putting up some kind of front. For what? I don't know. 'Do not trust him.' 'As you wish.'
Me: "May I ask what the reason for your visit is?"
Diodora: "Oh I just wanted to see how my future rating game completion is doing."
Me: "Is that so?" I raise an eye brow at him as I put my hands behind my back.
Diodora: "I also believe that a small pact between us would be beneficial to both sides. So what do you say?" I look him over before sighing.
Me: "Unfortunately my peerage is not big enough to support you in any battles. And I believe you have a full one as most high class devils do."
Diodora: "Shame, I believe we could've made an excellent team like Gremory and Sitri."
Me: "Perhaps, but I will look into it in the future."
Diodora: "Take all the time you need, however I must be off." He bows again as I do the same. A teleportation glyph forms under him and it flashes then he disappears. I turn to Mother and Father.
Me: "Ira doesn't want me to trust him. Do you have any information about him?" Father rubs his chin as he is deep in thought.
Father: "I believe I overheard things about his peerage being all women, who are all from the church."
Me: "I see... so he has a fetish for bringing in women from the church into his peerage." I snap my fingers as I look at him.
Me: "Rias has two in her peerage. Xenovia and Asia were their names."
Father: "That isn't our concern (Y/N)." I sigh before looking at our family symbol in the tile on the ground.
Me: "Father Ira has told me she wants me to marry either Rias, Sona or Serafall. And with Rias having the two church members in her peerage, I may need to assist her."
Father: "About that..." I turn to him.
Father: "Sirzechs had informed me yesterday that an arranged marriage has been set up between you and Ravel Phenix."
Me: "I see... who orchestrated it?"
Father: "All four great Satans did." 'Thoughts on this?' 'She will be useful for her tears. But I don't like it when men use women. So you will learn to love her.' 'Understood.'
Me: "Ira understands father, when will this marriage take place?"
Father: "In two days."
Me: "I will inform my peerage then." I turn and walk towards the door.
Mother: "(Y/N)." I stop as I hear mother's voice.
Me: "Yea mother?"
Mother: "Don't let me down."
Me: "Of course mother." I walk out and back towards the library. I sigh as I think about the events that just unfolded.

Timeskip, Your POV

I raise my hand and deflect a magic attack from Ava. I sidestep to dodge a attack from Shido as well. I raise my hands as I block more punches from Shido. I grab his arm and throw him over me. I move my head to dodge another blast of magic.
Me: "Use more of the magic that seeps through your blood. Use the magic that empowers this house. Use the very blood of my dragon to attack me." Instead of the usual blue magic she conjures, she creates a ball of black magic. She launches it at me. I activate my sacred gear and punch the magic ball. My arm and the ball are in a standstill for a solid ten seconds before it dissipates. I hear footsteps approaching rapidly so I sidestep and throw a punch. My hand collided with Shido's right fits as a small cloud of dust flies away from the collision. I push with all my might as Shido does the same. It takes a minute but I pushed him back from me. I jump back to dodge another magic attack. It explodes where I was and both look at me. A bead of sweat rolls down my face as I stare at them. I smirk before creating a ball of black magic in my right hand.
Me: "My turn." I raise my hand and the ball grows bigger. I watch both stare at me in fear as the ball grows larger than me. I get ready to release it as they both try to cover themselves from the attack. I start to laugh as I dissipate the attack.
Me: "Now that was funny. Watching two of the strongest pieces I have cower in fear over an attack that would easily be absorbed by an attack of similar magnitude. Or by Lillian's sacred gear." I walk over to the both of them.
Me: "You two did well. If I didn't activate my sacred gear, I would've lost." They both grow confident smiles on their faces.
Me: "Now, we have to wait for Ms. Sitri to arrive with her peerage for our friendly little competition." They both nod and look at me.
Me: "Go to your rooms, I will send a servant to fetch you two when they arrive." They both nod and walk out. I sigh as I feel my breathing return to normal. 'My lady, do you believe it is wise to have Ravel in our family when I basically humiliated her family?' 'She is embarrassed but I can tell she is quite impressed by your actions.' 'So the wedding is on then?' 'Yes.'

—————————————————
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this part. Sorry that it's release was later than you expected. School became an issue but it shouldn't be anymore, hopefully. Anyway, as always....

The Fan out