Part Twenty

Your POV

Lemon warning, skip to hold text if you want to skip.

I pushed Ravel onto the bed, causing her to rub her legs as I hovered over her naked body.
Me: "I assume you're ready?" She nods, biting her finger. I chuckle and press my lips to hers. Her arms wrap around my neck, pushing her breasts into my chest. I unwrapped her arms and pushed her to the bed as I began to kiss her neck. And I began to remove my clothes as her hands began to feel my chest. She bites her lower lip as my underwear comes off, revealing my erect member. Her hands lower from my chest and she delicately wraps them around my member. Slowly she begins to stroke it as my lips delicately suck on her neck. She moaned as I left a mark on her, signaling that she is mine. I lower my head to her her breasts and I place my lips onto her exposed right nipple and I softly began to suck on it. Her hands began to stroke faster, wanting me to release onto them. My right hand grips her left breast and groped it moderately to elicit enough pleasure in her. And I was right as Ravel moaned loudly from my actions. Tired of the foreplay, she moved her entrance closer to my member. I grin and pull back from her breast.
Me: "Excited are we?"
Ravel: "Just... Just fuck me already~." Doing as she says, I thrust hard into her. A moan comes out of her immediately and she gripped my body. I do not relent as I thrust in and out of her hard. She pulls my body close to mine as I grip the sides of her body. The sounds of skin slapping against each other fills the room. After a few more minutes of me thrusting into her, her walls began to construct around my member. She placed her lips next to my left ear.
Ravel: "I'm about to cum, cum with me~." She moaned again and threw her head backs as her liquids coat my member. The pleasure I was receiving threw me over the edge as I released into her. A few seconds later, I pull my member out of her. She snuggled up close to me when I laid down next to her. Although, it seemed someone used magic to get in here as I heard someone clear their throat.
Sona: "I want some too (Y/N)." I look up to see Sona in a rather lewd outfit.

" I look up to see Sona in a rather lewd outfit

I looked at Ravel then back to her.
Me: "Alright my wife, come here. I'll be happy to."

Lemon over

Following Morning, Your POV

The sun's rays shine across my eyes. I groan and attempt to sit up. But I quickly realized that my body was trapped by the two attractive women entangled with me. To my right was Ravel, who had my right arm in her exposed breasts. And to my left was Sona, who had my arms in the same position. I smiled at the sight. But a certain feeling arose in me. Neither of them, most likely, never took the proper precautions. Meaning they could be pregnant with my child. So I placed my right and left hands onto their respective stomachs and searched for a presence in their womb. For Sona, I couldn't detect anything. But for Ravel, that was a different story. Within her womb I felt the presence of a fetus. But the problem was that I couldn't tell who it's father was. While I trusted Ravel, she was rather rowdy about not having constant sex with me. I untangled their limbs from me, paranoia filling my mind. 'Having doubts about your future child bearer?' 'I am. Can't you detect who it's father is?' 'No. It was quite the surprise when you detected it since it's presence is blocked. Most likely not wanting anyone no to find out.' I go silent in my thoughts I get dressed in my non school attire. As I finish getting ready, my mind scrambles with who she might've cheated on me with, if she did cheat. I will not jump to conclusions, unlike the opposite sex, but I am very suspicious. But I have to stay focused. After all, I have to train my peerage today to keep our edge up.