Family Trouble

Começar do início

"Does this mean you want to be my... F-friend?" She asked.

"Of course I'd be your friend. My name is F/N." I offered my hand towards her as she looked at it and blushed.

"It's...it's nice to meet you F/N." I spent the morning with Weiss enough to make her forget about her family troubles. Seeing her smile as we ran around the park was rather nice to experience.

Encounter completed!

Rewards: Ally with a Schnee, Bonus affection with the eldest Schnee, Three dice, Snowflake Necklace!

Made friends with Weiss Schnee!
Affection 50/100!

Weiss seemed to see someone she knows and was about to leave.

"My sister is calling..." She seemed upset about leaving.

"Hey turn around." I said. She was confused but complied. I pulled the necklace from my inventory and placed it around her neck, "I might be leaving soon so a gift to remember me by. Since we are friends I at least need to give you a late birthday present."

Due to being a young and lonely child the gift has given bonus Affection!

Affection gained 40!

"Th-thanks..." She stood there for a moment blushing. In a very quick instant she pecked me on the cheek before running off.

"My my, such a smooth guy. Not counting the spirits you have three girls falling for you."

Eden?

"Behind you kid."

I turned around and saw someone I didn't expect to see. His cloak flowed in the cold wind and he looked as though he recently had a few drinks.

"F/N?"

"Q-qrow..."

Allies: Yang, Ruby, Eden, ?????, ????, Weiss, Zwei, Ember, Crystal, Sylph, Aqua.

***

I sat at an Inn with Qrow as I held my three dice thinking if I should roll them now. It was a rather awkward moment since neither of us spoke for ten minutes.

"Master... Is everything okay?" Sylph asked.

"Not sure give it a sec." I said to her. Qrow finally spoke.

"I'm glad to see you're safe."

"How did you find out?" He lowered his head, "Qrow I know Tai lied to you and you believed I was a brat of a kid which is why you avoided me. Now you decided to actually talk to me." I looked at him as he had his head down in shame, "Listen I don't blame you, to be honest I might have actually done the same and refused to believe my close friend was a monster to a kid. All that matters to me is that Yang and Ruby are safe... They are safe right?"

"Ever since Ruby and Yang told me the truth I have been keeping a close eye on them. They are safe."

"Good... Good. You can tell them I'm alive if you wish but only them. I'm sure Tai calmed down now that he believes I'm dead."

"Alright, but what do I do if they ask for you to come back?" He looks at me.

"Tell them I'll see them at Beacon." He looks at me and takes a drink from his cup.

"Do you want me to keep..." I cut him off.

"I forgive you Qrow but if you want me to trust you... You'll have to earn it."

"I understand. So you'll fly solo?"

"Yeah I'm going out on my own for now." He places a scroll on the table.

"Keep it you'll need it more than I do. It has Ruby and Yang's numbers, but mostly I'll send you a message when I get a new one. If you need anything don't hesitate to call me." I look at the scroll and put it away.

"Sure thing... Uncle." He smiles at me.

"What do you plan to do with Tai?"

"I have had time to think and... I don't care. I have no plans nor interest in revenge. To be honest I have more important things to worry about."

"Like what?" His question made me remember Crystal and Ember's words.

"I wanted to have a castle where the most breath taking animals can roam around..."

"How dare they tarnish her Sword. The very sword that cut the void himself, master we must make them pay!"

I have the hopes and dreams of others on my shoulders. I made promises that I have to keep, I can't let my personal life get the best of me.

Gamer Mind Unlocked Lv 1/5

Accepting that there are far greater things to worry about you are now immune to all illusions!

Face Your Deepest Fears to increase the level of the skill.

"Maybe when you earn enough of my trust I'll tell you." He sighs.

"Alright kid. Stay safe out there." He stands up and walks away. I decided to use observe as he left to see his stats.

Name: Qrow Branwen

Title: Bad Luck Charm

Race: Human

Class: Mortal

Level: ??

Guess his level exceeds my own by more than ten levels.

Encounter completed!

Qrow Affection gained!

Acquaintance 40/100!

New Quest Unocked!

Strength Test!

Can you increase your strength past D Class?

"Finally."