***

The next morning I spent time looking around the kingdom looking for any quests to complete, my spirits stayed hidden as I walked. I looked at the blue dice I had from last night as I was curious how I got them. I used observe and read the information.

Dice:

Reaching level 10 has unlocked Dice as rewards. Roll them to get a certain number of points which can be used for a number of things.

I drop the dice and their color shifted from blue to red. I rolled a twelve and another notification popped up.

12 points!

How do you wish to use them?

What can I use them for?

Certain skills or Stats.

"Stats?" I asked and my stat screen popped up showing arrows on all but strength, "Well since I need to up my stats I should get those up. Judging by the fact that strength cannot be raised I can't up anything past the max." I max out my Dexterity and Intelligence while I put the rest in luck, "If dice is another way to up my stats it would benefit me to raise luck to up the amount of points I get."

Due to your diligent planning for the future your intelligence increased by 1!

Due to intelligence being maxed the point has been transferred to Wisdom!

"Wow master is so smart!" I heard Aqua say, "I'll get strong in not time with you." Speaking of which why do Ember and Sylph want to get strong? I'll ask them when I have time. I used observe on random civilians to gauge my stats. The average adult is around level 20 and their highest stats tend to be no higher than C and luck tends to be in the 10 to 20 range. I'm ten years old and I already as strong as an adult, I'm impressed.

"M-master..." Sylph said, "There is a girl crying in the park right there." I turned to see a girl around my age sitting on the swings by herself, "Sh-should we see what's wrong?"

Random Encounter!

Investigate the crying girl!

"Might as well." I said walking over to her. She had long white hair, it was rather similar to Crystal. I walked up to her and got her attention.

"Hi. Why are you crying?"

"L-leave... me alone." She was somewhat understandable.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong."

"It's... N-none of... Your business." She was rather stubborn.

"Master what about your... Titles."

Oh God why did you remind me of those Aqua. I open my stats and scrolled through my titles till I found... It. Lolicon... Will I get anything worth while for helping her? No just do it this girl needs help. I equipped the title and spoke again, "Please I want to help you." She looks at me angrily.

"And I told you to..." She paused for a moment and gazed at me. Her face turned red as I tried to gain her attention again.

"Hello?" She snapped out of it and looks away.

"Why do you want to know?" I guess I should use my charm like I did with Aqua.

"Cause I can't standby and watch a cute girl cry." She began to play with her hair and she smiled a bit.

"R-really?"

"Yes now tell me what's wrong?" Her name is Weiss Schnee and she is similar to me. Her father is just as bad a Taiyang. She recently turned ten and on her birthday her father said he married her mother for the name. I should help her after all she definitely looks really lonely, "Hey why not spend some time together?" I asked her. She looks down at the ground.