@1Dupdates: Harry, Louis, Niall, and Liam, have all commented via twitter about all the videos, all basically saying it’s downright hilarious and they want more.

“Oh my God.” I groaned.

“What the hell did we do?” El looked mortified.

“We should look at the videos. I have design first and the teacher doesn’t mind you being late as long as you finish your work.” I said.

“Alright then.” Becca said, before clicking the link to the first video.

The video loaded, and then a white wall appeared on the screen. Suddenly the music started, and Danielle popped up and started dancing. You could tell she was tipsy because her movements were on the slower side and her pupils were dilated. And then I popped in with a giant cardboard cut-out of a shirtless Abercrombie and Fitch model that I had forgotten I had. One of my friends had taken it from a storefront on a dare and given it to me. I quite liked it. Anyways, the video went on with Danielle and I dancing and laughing like crazy idiots, with Becca and Eleanor occasionally popping into the video or talking.

To the normal person, it was a downright hilarious video, but to me, it was extremely embarrassing. Danielle stared at the screen her shock, her earlier chipper mood gone.

“I hope the What Makes You Beautiful video is okay and nothing like this.” El said hopefully.

Becca clicked the link to that video and we waited patiently for it to load. When it did, Danielle’s face immediately burst onto the screen. While she was ‘singing’ she was making outrageous hand movements and doing some dance moves. Suddenly, I burst onto the screen, waving a poster of Harry around while I sang. I looked ridiculous. Not to mention I was doing over exaggerated hair flips. If the video couldn’t get any more embarrassing to us all, Eleanor came onto the screen during the chorus, with the cut-out of the shirtless model. The video went on like that, until when Harry’s solo came on, where Danielle and El ducked out of the cameras sight, while I sang to the cut-out and Harry poster. I looked so wasted it was unbelievable. The video went on with us three all singing, before it blacked out after I ‘sang’ the last line.

Danielle, Eleanor, and I looked at the screen with absolutely horrified looks on our faces while Becca laughed like a hyena over how funny we looked. Some kind of best friend she was.

“Think about what people are saying! Oh my God, think of the gifs of you guys that are on Tumblr! Haha.” Becca managed to wheeze out. 

“Where in God’s name did I get a poster of Harry?” I finally managed to ask.

“I have magazines. There were a few jumbo ones in there.” Becca shrugged.

“I need to call Liam.” Danielle said, and went to grab her phone.

I decided to go onto Twitter to see how people were reacting on there.

@MalikLove: AHAHAHAHA DKM THAT DANIELLE AND JENNA VIDEO IS THE FUNNIEST SHIT I’VE EVER SEEN OMFG SOMEONE HELP ME I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER THIS IS SO FUNNY LMFAO

@LaLovePayne: OMFG SWAJIASJCKID THAT IS SO JOKES EL DANIELLE JENNA SINGING AND DANIELLES DANCING EL WITH THE ABERCROMBIE CUTOUT AND JENNA WITH THE HARRY POSTER LMFAOOO

@FeelThePayne: THE SHIRTLESS CUTOUT IS THE BEST OH MY GOD I WANT THAT WHERE DID SHE GET THAT THEY DONT GIVE THOSE OUT OMFG

@lottietommo: Didn’t know you could sing @EleanorJCalder ;)