Chapter 10:UA

Izuku P.O.V.

The next day, me and Kacchan got a letter from UA after eating dinner. When we opened the letter, a hologram came out. It was All Might.

"Looks like you two live together, so this is a double message. The two of you passed your tests with flying colours! Young Bakugo, you set a record for villain points, getting 300. But, there was a twist! There was something called hero points, which were given based on how much you saved others! Young Bakugo, you got none (Bakugo smiled to himself at this), but Young Midoriya, you set a record for hero points! You got 210 hero points, and those added to your villain points gave you the highest score overall of 310! Young Bakugo, you scored 300, just short of Young Midoriya. This gave you second place! Congratulations, and welcome to Your Hero Academia!"

I looked over at Kacchan and he looked at me. Suddenly we both started laughing so hard that Aunt Mitsuki had to yell at us to shut up. Kacchan gave me a fist bump and I happily accepted, as the fact that I had been accepted to my dream school finally set in.

When we told Aunt Mitsuki the news, she laughed in happiness and pride.

"I knew you two would make it! I'm so proud of both of you!", she exclaimed while hugging us. Suddenly, her tone changed. "Now do the dishes before I make you.", she commanded.

Me and Kacchan scrambled and did the dishes on record time. We did not want to get Aunt Mitsuki angry.

(Time Skip)

The next day, me and Kacchan walked to school together. We managed to get to UA without anyone interrupting us to talk to me about what I had said in front of the world (There were alot of mixed opinions out there, but the majority supported the idea), but when we get to the entrance, All Might came out of nowhere and stopped me.

"Young Midoriya! I finally found you! Could you come and talk to me for a bit?", he asked.

I look at Kacchan, who seemed to understand.

"Go. I'll see you in class.", he said, then left to get to our classroom.

All Might turned to me. "I just wanted to say congratulations! I saw how you took out so many of the robots with One for All, and I couldn't be more proud. The teacher's also all saw how you took out so many robots while saving so many, and they were raving about you. They seemed to really like your calm problem solving! Now good luck on your first day!", he said then saw some people come over, pointing at him and shouting in excitement. "Now if you'll excuse me, I seem to have some fans."

As All Might signed some autographs, I head to my class. I got lost multiple times, and once I even accidentally walk into a class that said Class 3-A, because I had only seen the A. I was Class 1-A, not 3-A. When I walked in, a bunch of older looking people turned around, staring at me.

"Are you lost?", someone with blonde hair up on a spike and a very cartoon-like face asked me.

"Uhhhh... y-yeah.", I answered.

The guy walked up to me and smiled. "I'm Mirio Togata. What class are you trying to get to?", he asked.

"Uhhhh... Class 1-A."

Mirio smiles. "So you're in the hero class too? Let's see here... take a left, then a right, then... actually I have no idea how to get there. Do you know, Amajiki?"

He turned to someone with black/dark purple hair and his head on his desk.

"I don't know... please don't make me talk to strangers.", Amajiki answered with a groan.